Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabogangster on 01/10/2014

cheap, well designed, has a voltage selector (3.3V or 5V), includes a mini cable to conect the pins of the adapter to the pins of the device you are programming. The mini cable is really ¨mini¨, but for the price you can not expect more, also it does not include the drivers for the module, you can google for them, I ordered 2 modules, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhhornbacher on 04/03/2013

* works with windows/linux out of the box * supoorts 3,3/5V to power little projects on breadboard * good quality of product itself (no solder gaps, clean surface) * connection cable is a little short but tollerable I've used a ftdi chip usb-ttl-converter, I see no diffences in working with both, most important for me was the linux support, which they ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobinstapelbroek on 03/23/2013

- Works under windows 7 - Good solid chip - 3v3 and 5v - Wires included - Tryed on multiple baudrates all worked - pcb good quality - pcb has a usefull silkscreenmask so you don't have to look on the internet for the pinning - Drivers from windows (7) update so no "custom" drivers needed. - Some flux from the soldering process is still on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0xFBi on 03/02/2013

Very useful object with a small price. Components and soldering are good. Is is based on a well known chip. It can connect to 3.3V and 5V level. The board I received is quite different from the photo. I would prefer to have more information about it: datasheet, drivers and so on. If you need the drivers you can go here: http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoaoRibas on 10/15/2012

Excellent to work with old stuff (PIC, 8051, 8bit all around) in newer laptops or desktops that don't have serial ports. No problem at all with drivers or installation, Windows 7 worked it out alone. None I can think of so far. Perhaps the cable included could be longer but I ended up building my own cable to match the conectors in the other end. I ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections