Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMadMustang on 11/25/2014

Preço super bom e facil uso, uma mão na roda para aplicações de de motores de pequena corrente, entrega o que promete. Arovado!!! Read more

Impression:The good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaopbranco on 04/22/2014

- It's a Small board - Connecting it to the stepper motor is foolproof due to the connector - Has 4 surface mounted LED's that display the status of the sequence sent to the motor - Very cheap piece (one can use this with a 28YBJ stepper motor for +/- $5) - None that i can notice - No instructions, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdcade on 03/25/2014

It's easy to connect and easy to control. You can control a lot of things with it. There is no information available about this shield (at least I didn't found and i'm sure I looked for it for a long time). You can find information about the ULN2003 driver (the "chip") but not about the shield ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattTheGeek on 11/23/2012

Genuine TI ULN2003A Darlington transistor array IC. Socket to connect to a uni-polar stepper. All eight of the inputs and outputs to and from the transistor array are broken out. A on-board jumper (which is labeled "<->") to disconnect power to the stepper socket. Power inputs are not ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections