DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 1-Meter 30-LED 6W Light Strip with Remote Controller (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrkrd on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap price -Easy installation -Wireless Control -Bright enough to enlight behind a frosted glass Cons:-Absolutly NO instructions, even for the Remote control -Can't Dim the leds (Don't know if the thing is able to) -The IR Receptor wire is a bit short -The IR Receptor e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluqux on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It comes with all you need to just connect it to 12v and it works, Great and bright colors, Sticky back stripe so u cant add it to anywhere, im using it in a Keyboard, i will also be great for cars or anything. Cons:It looks like been repaired because each rgb l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLev5160 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. The LED light is very bright and the color variations are clearly seen. 2. Good transition between color modes. 3. Easy plugin to the LED strip. 4. Compatible with commonly used 12v DC converters. Cons:1. The LED strip is a bit fragile. 2. The LED strip did... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzion101 on 11/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to install, has a 3m adhesive glue in the back of the strap it produce a beautiful clear light colors remote control works fine in my room (i use it from a distance of 3 meters) the light output is pretty bright i like the fade mode Cons:after 3 months, 3 leds in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafael2 on 11/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very nice lighting; - Can fit thousands of purposes; - The colors change are nice; - Makes your room look nice. Cons:- Doesn't come with 110V or 220V adapter (see 'other thoughts'), must be bought separately here in DX and soldered together if you want to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarnojoosse on 05/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Fast shipment (2 weeks). -No extra packaging material (waste of material). -bright Light. -Easy to install. -easy to play with. - easy to fix ;) Cons:Build quality could have been better but I don't expect the best for this amount of money. Mine broke pretty... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilskaa on 04/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great build quality, produces clear RGB colours and combines to give perfect white light. 12v to drive the LED's put inline resistors to R, G, B to mix colours. Cons:none... Would be handy to know what the load resistance is over the LED's to get the right resis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElecy on 04/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fairly bright for their size! Almost too bright for not wanting the cops to see any lights (apparently it can be illegal to have any lights installed 'inside' your car even). You can cut the strips ever few inches for seperating, this is great! converter box takes care of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlovenec on 03/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you want to have fancy part of your home, this is just for you. This item has a great colors and works really well. All LED´s are still working (I already bought three pieces). Cons:Packing box is nothing special and if I just try to think, how mail travels, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosokpuskurmizad on 02/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a great product, the led lights shining very powerfull nice colours. Im using it in a car. Cons:makes the interior more beautiful, or refresh with flashing lights, easy to use and set. Back of the band is strong self-adhesive strip. The cables are maybee a little bi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections