DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 1-Meter 30-LED 6W Light Strip (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynikolobo on 06/19/2013

Very good price, in my city it's about 5 times expensive. Works out of the box without any modifications. Very good and defined colors. Can be set up to display a nice white-ish color if you need to. The adhesive surface on the back is not very strong, but a bit of glue is enough to hold it in place.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytatymrs on 01/31/2013

-The leds are very bright. -The 3M adhesive is excellent for paste it on the wall -They look very good wherever you put them -you must buy the control box with the remote controller and check they have the right connector -you must buy a DC 12v 6A energy transformer -You must manipulate the strip carefully ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoRibas on 12/15/2012

The colors are vivid and mix very well since all three colors are in the same chip (different from other strips that have one led for each color). It is very simple to use, if you don't know how to build your own controller, buy one from DX. I made my own controller and got some really cool effects to ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byTechnut on 10/07/2010

Purchased a while ago. I installed in the trunk of my car. Used double sided tape to place it under the trunk lid. Looks AWESOME lots of good comments and compliments. One of the LED's had a green tinge to it, but you can't tell at all. I hardwired it into the existing light fixture in the trunk (did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuMen2 on 10/06/2010

Nice clear colors, You can bend it very nice, Nice self pasting strip on the back easy to connect a other strip to it You need a controller for it, if you want the led strip chance colors. But you can also just connect some wires to a 12V- source, but the the strip only shows 1 color (of course) Its ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byca229683 on 09/19/2010

Well, I bought it for lightening my kybord, which is in a shuttle under table. It works perfect. Colors are deep and overall brihtness is more than acceptable. Colors are mixing perfectly, just some are not perfect. Like purple, or yellow. You can see that purple is a bit too much blue, but with right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVintagePC on 08/17/2010

Good price, nice and bright LEDs with good colour purity. Comes with connector and built-in current limiting resistors so you can hook straight to 12V. Can be cut in to 3LED segments for smaller applications. Packaging could be better- Comes in a plastic baggie, and while it arrived in good shape, I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjennnelson on 06/21/2010

Unbelievable price. Very bright, very flexible, double stick tape on back. uneven color; some are more red-biased, others more blue. Not a big deal for most hobby applications, but if you need an exact color match consistent across the whole strip, look elsewhere. I had two resistors pop off, but easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoothyQ on 05/21/2010

* Cheap! * Nice layout (kind of standard, though), which can be separated into tiles 3 LEDs each with individual solder pads. * Decent light output. * The colors aren't properly balanced, red is much to weak. I get a White color around rgb(255,190,160), which obviously reduces luminosity a lot. Keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytankd0g on 01/03/2010

I was worried these might not be the best quality but they are as good as $40 strips I've seen. All the LEDs are equal brightness and all the soldering on mine was well done. The double sided tape is a nice feature too. No con so far, packaging only consists of a plastic bag if that matters to anyone.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections