DX » Community » Reviews » Neobox Android 4.0 WCDMA Phone w/4.3" Capacitive Screen, MTK 6577 Dual Core, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyacata on 07/23/2013

Very nice working android Nice display and touchscreen 2 batteries in pack 3G and GPS working perfect Good version of Andoid Battery is not very good if used a lot(like any phone) Camera have no stabilisation, you must be careful when shooting Videocard is not very good, but still can play a lot of 3d games We need 1gb ram not 512 Not very bright colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypastormendoza on 03/31/2013

android 4, good size, excellent diameter, handy screensaver brings, 3G (but never use, low signal), superuser. There was conflict between a 3G sim to 2100 MHz and the other at 850MHz, delay in focus and some pictures are blurred (apparently not support more than 3 mpx), weak signal strength, both in wireless and mobile, no recovery mode , no updates,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskuybida on 03/13/2013

Very stabile and useful phone. With dual sim you can use 2 simcards from different phone companies in one phone, at the same time. The build is good and the quality is better than many brand phones!. Good screen and the speakers are loud and clear. The only negative is that the android menu can not be set to ukrainian, but its not a real problem if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElizandra8104 on 02/23/2013

Processador muito veloz , praticamente da velocidade de um s3 , melhor ainda pois tem GPU, internet compativel a da rede brasileira , internet realmente rapida , reconhecimento de voz boa ate para palavras brasileiras , android muito bom , boa resoluçao de camera boa resolucao de tela . pouca memoria ram e vem só uma bateria, mas fora isso ... Read more

The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone
    2 0
  • posted byroyanord on 02/20/2013

Very stabile and useful phone. With dual sim you can use 2 simcards from different phone companies in one phone, at the same time. The build is good and the quality is better than many brand phones!. Good screen and the speakers are loud and clear. The only negative is that the android menu can not be set to norwegian, but its not a real problem if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerickjbc on 02/13/2013

It has a great screen and the touch is no worse than an iphone or galaxy. The android system is great, everything works great. I have installed all types of apps and no problem. The plastic material is not bad, it has a good feel to it. It is kind of thick. But then again, most cellphones that size are that thick. The GPS takes a long time to work, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspeutat on 01/07/2013

building seems to be strong. very reactive touch screen. Android 4.0 works fast with this processor. It's really close to my wife's galaxy S2. It looks nice. clear sound on phone calls. Easily catches my hosue wifi. Battery lasts about one day with wifif on and GPS off. Camera is basic. Speakers are not that good. a couple of chinese pre installed applications ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydimitrishndsm on 01/01/2013

unbeatable price great display colours Works great even with 10 applications running simultaneously. - cheap back plastic cover, - Not very bright screen. - Battery takes over 6 hours to charge when turned off. It does not charge when in use. I will definetly need a second or a bigger battery. - Cheap cables. Hope I will find a second compatible battery.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxvl650 on 12/31/2012

The phone has very nice and smooth touchscreen, processing is very fast, superuser application is already installed, fast gps locking, nice appearance (brown back case), camera of 5MP works quite satisfactory. front camera just covers the basic, usb and charging cable would look nicer if they were black instead of white, delivery took a little more ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymarcelo2003 on 12/29/2012

I think that it is an excellent cellphone. Very good Price excelent screen definition excelent touch sensitivity good Processor good camera good memory Good, realy good, or excelent phone. No cons. I would like more if it had an standar mini USB. the connector is a kind of micro USB but it work very well.I have a lot of mini USB wires but no one fit ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections