DX » Community » Reviews » Neobox Android 4.0 WCDMA Phone w/4.3" Capacitive Screen, MTK 6577 Dual Core, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypastormendoza on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:android 4, good size, excellent diameter, handy screensaver brings, 3G (but never use, low signal), superuser.Cons:There was conflict between a 3G sim to 2100 MHz and the other at 850MHz, delay in focus and some pictures are blurred (apparently not support more than 3 mp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskuybida on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very stabile and useful phone. With dual sim you can use 2 simcards from different phone companies in one phone, at the same time. The build is good and the quality is better than many brand phones!. Good screen and the speakers are loud and clear.Cons:The only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElizandra8104 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Processador muito veloz , praticamente da velocidade de um s3 , melhor ainda pois tem GPU, internet compativel a da rede brasileira , internet realmente rapida , reconhecimento de voz boa ate para palavras brasileiras , android muito bom , boa resoluçao de... Read more

The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone The cell phone
    2 0
  • posted byroyanord on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very stabile and useful phone. With dual sim you can use 2 simcards from different phone companies in one phone, at the same time. The build is good and the quality is better than many brand phones!. Good screen and the speakers are loud and clear.Cons:The only negative... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerickjbc on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It has a great screen and the touch is no worse than an iphone or galaxy. The android system is great, everything works great. I have installed all types of apps and no problem. The plastic material is not bad, it has a good feel to it.Cons:It is kind of thick. But then ag... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspeutat on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:building seems to be strong. very reactive touch screen. Android 4.0 works fast with this processor. It's really close to my wife's galaxy S2. It looks nice. clear sound on phone calls. Easily catches my hosue wifi.Cons:Battery lasts about one day with wifif on and GPS o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydimitrishndsm on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:unbeatable price great display colours Works great even with 10 applications running simultaneously.Cons:- cheap back plastic cover, - Not very bright screen. - Battery takes over 6 hours to charge when turned off. It does not charge when in use. I will definetly... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxvl650 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The phone has very nice and smooth touchscreen, processing is very fast, superuser application is already installed, fast gps locking, nice appearance (brown back case), camera of 5MP works quite satisfactory.Cons:front camera just covers the basic, usb and charging cable... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymarcelo2003 on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I think that it is an excellent cellphone. Very good Price excelent screen definition excelent touch sensitivity good Processor good camera good memory Good, realy good, or excelent phone.Cons:No cons.OtherThoughts:I would like more if it had an standar mini USB.... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypablo1981 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Very good quality in its building. It's really robust. - The DualCore processor which the phone was upgrade is awesomely very fast. - This is the unique barphone that comes with a Graphic Processor Unit when we compare with phones of similar prices. - The integrated GP... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections