DX » Community » Reviews » Neobox Android 4.0 WCDMA Phone w/4.3" Capacitive Screen, MTK 6577 Dual Core, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excelent Android Phone

posted by erickjbc on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It has a great screen and the touch is no worse than an iphone or galaxy. The android system is great, everything works great. I have installed all types of apps and no problem. The plastic material is not bad, it has a good feel to it.

Cons:

It is kind of thick. But then again, most cellphones that size are that thick. The GPS takes a long time to work, but its not that bad. It came with screen protector already on, but it was not well placed, it had bubbles.

OtherThoughts:

Mine came with 2 batteries and screen protector. Some other reviews sat it didnt, dont know if they changed their mind. Wish the manufacturer had a website.

Bottomline:

It is a great cellphone, I was skeptic at first about chinese cellphones but this one really turned me over. Everyone that sees it thinks its a samsung or something. So if you have the money and want an android smartphone, this one is a great option.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections