DX » Community » Reviews » L298N Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board Module - Blue
Customer’s impression:
Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

I really recomend this product, it has the power to control two high capacity motors at the same time which make everithing more easier, it allows you to move forward or backward without needing to unplug something, this way you could have a wireless robot who could move on any direction. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bygmorchio on 08/09/2013

I was searching a L298N based stepper motor driver, and for my findings this is the best you can get with a very affordable price. It is small, has a power switch, and can handle a lot of peak current (2A). I'll use it to build a CNC 2,5D router. Even though you can manage two dc motors as well! You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecerpa on 07/23/2013

Article very easy to use, is 100% as intended. Allows managing two motors independently and through a very simple code. 100% compatible with Arduino It would be good to include the technical to understand how to implement a more easy. 100% satisfied with the product received, fulfills all that is required ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcabral on 07/18/2013

Cheap. Robust. Although does not come with manual, it was easy to find documentation on the internet. Manage to control 4 engines, using a tank approach (control each side of the car independently). Have not tried with full Voltage but manuals reefers to a maximum of about 15v if I am not mistaken. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypc00007 on 06/20/2013

The board isn't too big and is simple to use. The on/off button is useful and there is no problem driving motors. The construction looks ok with no obvious visual defects There is a design fault with regard to the LEDs as L3 & L4 cannot be lit at the same time, and neither can L1 & L2. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynetiness on 06/15/2013

It was cheap, less than the price for a L298 chip alone in my country. I had no problem hooking it up to a stepper motor, and the onboard 5V supply regulator comes in handy for supplying other parts of my project. Each output as a green led associated with it so you can verify the stepping sequence, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections