DX » Community » Reviews » L298N Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board Module - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmorchio on 08/09/2013

I was searching a L298N based stepper motor driver, and for my findings this is the best you can get with a very affordable price. It is small, has a power switch, and can handle a lot of peak current (2A). I'll use it to build a CNC 2,5D router. Even though you can manage two dc motors as well! You can't go wrong with this little piece of electronics.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecerpa on 07/23/2013

Article very easy to use, is 100% as intended. Allows managing two motors independently and through a very simple code. 100% compatible with Arduino It would be good to include the technical to understand how to implement a more easy. 100% satisfied with the product received, fulfills all that is required A great product at a small price, especially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcabral on 07/18/2013

Cheap. Robust. Although does not come with manual, it was easy to find documentation on the internet. Manage to control 4 engines, using a tank approach (control each side of the car independently). Have not tried with full Voltage but manuals reefers to a maximum of about 15v if I am not mistaken. Nothing to this day Really nice to have for the DIY ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypc00007 on 06/20/2013

The board isn't too big and is simple to use. The on/off button is useful and there is no problem driving motors. The construction looks ok with no obvious visual defects There is a design fault with regard to the LEDs as L3 & L4 cannot be lit at the same time, and neither can L1 & L2. There are no schematics supplied with the board. I'm not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetiness on 06/15/2013

It was cheap, less than the price for a L298 chip alone in my country. I had no problem hooking it up to a stepper motor, and the onboard 5V supply regulator comes in handy for supplying other parts of my project. Each output as a green led associated with it so you can verify the stepping sequence, It also have a switch that can be used to shut off ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections