DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-711 Cree XM-L T6 860LM 3-Mode White Zoom Flashlight - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byulfertos on 06/18/2014

Sturdy housing. Easy focus and zooming. Good clicky switch. Comes with a tube adaptor so this one can hold the 18650 battery's as well. And also a beltpouch. The connection from the battery's to the terminals inside is not stable. If you move the flashlight around lightstrength will fluctuate. Really good for outdoors! And would recommend this product ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypharmanimal on 06/11/2014

Very bright, sturdy construction, zoomable, extreme throw distance, compact for its capability, fits 3xAAA or single 18650 (comes with holder for each) It has some sort of memory which is worse than no memory at all: every time I turn it on it's on the next setting from when it was last turned on (no matter how long ago that was), which means it almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknut123 on 01/16/2014

zoom (drag the top section outwards/extend it). ability for high and low power. looks cool and feels like quality. full metal and good weight. the zoom function is tight and clean functioning. very powerful light. no memory!! you have to go through al three modes every time you turn it off and on again. And do you REALLY need the strobe? no didn't think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiablito2K on 01/11/2014

good brightness, impressive build, good and tight zooming, using it with 3xAAA its superb. good feel in the hands. the zoom is very nice at the widest and 90% to full zoom. nice with 3 modes but would have been better with more modes. like "high--- med---low---very low---sos---strobe.. the zoom.. i hate the square at max zoom. its so cheap-ish.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelghunk on 11/25/2013

Light is bright. The zoom is working well. The size is so small the thing can be put in a pocket. Easy to put the AAA-batteries where they should be. The head of the flashlight was very dusty when I opened the package. I needed to clean it. Did not understand how to zoom and no instructions. The flashlight came with some plastic little container, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysargasis on 10/18/2013

a very good flashlight for this price ! i don't know if it's really 860Lm, and i don't think so (maybe around 400lm max) but it the case for each flashlight from DX.com ! So it's very powerful, beam can be focused (the beam is visible in the night !), you can light up to around 100m ! the led is not a T but a XML-U2 (same i think). 3 mod when you press ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybontakun on 09/02/2013

-Really bright, 300m+ and can still see the outlight of the Cree chip when focused -3 modes -Uses 3 AAA battery which can be found everywhere -adjustable focus -No memory of the modes once flashlight turns off Probably one of the most powerful flashlight I used. Bought 3 flashlight to compare and test and this one is my most favorite. At 5m 150~180lm ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBoxnet on 02/27/2013

Price Bright Beam adjustable Takes 3 x AAA or 1 x 18650 battery Decent quality Only con is no mode memory! Quite small, but powerful, this torch is really very good. There are three modes - High/Low/Strobe - which seem fine. I have several different torches including a couple of LENSER ones. This is one of the brightest beating my LENSER P14 hands down.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlaiGaaR on 01/09/2013

Good flashlight, good finishes, and pleasant to the touch. In the picture looked bigger, but once you have the ideal size view. Regarding the weight, not heavy In its beam is a circle, caused by a cylindrical part having tooth, only that Overall, very good flashlight, value for money: OK! For similar flashlights they asked me three times what it cost.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeNdEmiOn on 11/25/2012

- Performed approximately the same as my other ±900lm (Cree T6) flashlights on 18650 batteries. - Also fits 18650 battery although not stated. - Smaller than it looks in tiny hand on DX's picture, could be useful if you need to hold it with your lips. - Beam very wide even more so than my other zoom flashlights. - Nice uniform spread of light. ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections