DX » Community » Reviews » 24W 1800lm 6500K 300-3528 SMD LED White Light Lamp Strip - White + Black (DC 12V / 5m)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycocacolacid on 03/14/2013

very easy to set up, very little electricity consumer, has a broad purpose to illuminate any part of the apartment or house and the outside world for marking and drawing attention stripe is divided into independent segments prepared to cut, 3 LEDs are a one segment with length of about 10cm, on segments must be solder wire for power adhesive portion ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byScorpei on 12/01/2012

-Work as expected -Easy to cut -Work perfectly fine with SKU124496 -120 degree angle display area (roughly) -'White' and bright light, perhaps slighty blue-ish (close to 6500k I think, with my untrained eye) -Pre connected lead seems to be rather thin, though functional. Did not replace with -sticky tape provided functional, though not super sticky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzapon on 10/19/2012

is the cheapest, provides a bright white light, very easy to cut (cut with ordinary scissors), and easy to stick on any surface thanks to the glue that brings built, I have it stuck on a wooden shelf and very well lit, the number of LEDs and the distance between them provides a clear light and without leftovers brings no cutting guides, though supposedly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections