DX » Community » Reviews » 24W 1800lm 6500K 300-3528 SMD LED White Light Lamp Strip - White + Black (DC 12V / 5m)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Bright Barato хорошо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarasuludag on 10/09/2015

Pros: Bright, working well, soldering works easily. Cons: I haven't noticed. I've connected it to my computer's 12V Molex. It works very well. The picture I put shows how well it is I guess.

Good White Light.

0 0 0

• posted bykuprum on 08/16/2015

Куплено три ленты. Все горит. Может хотелось бы скотч по лучше , а так пойдет.

0 0 0

• posted by9491272 on 08/13/2015

excelente producto fácil fijación y muy buena iluminación

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bymanoafri on 07/07/2015

Gran luminosidad, con bajo consumo. Buena calidad y cumple con lo esperado. Me viene muy bien para seguir las pistas y cortar por grupos para iluminar varias zonas. Es importante comprobar el voltaje y la polaridad al alimentarlo. Contento.

0 0 0

• posted bymrvicegerent on 03/30/2015

My power meter registered the 5m LED strip as consuming 12W only, not 24W. Nevertheless, this was exactly what I was looking for - a bright and low power density LED strip. At this price, I should be able to line it around the edges of my room ceiling for a recessed lighting effect, and the room... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakoMeister on 03/08/2015

Cons: Ideal para proyectos DIY de interior. Muy luminoso y bastante larga. Funciona a 12v pero tambien ilumina a 9v, aunque con menor intensidad. La tira es adhesiva por el otro lado para pegar facilmente donde se quiera. Es facil de pegar y colocar. Se necesita soldar para acoplar a una fuente... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfcunha2002 on 11/10/2014

Luminosidade muito boa. Fácil de instalar. Comprei dois conjuntos e a luminosidade é diferente entre eles.

0 0 0

• posted bycocacolacid on 03/14/2013

very easy to set up, very little electricity consumer, has a broad purpose to illuminate any part of the apartment or house and the outside world for marking and drawing attention stripe is divided into independent segments prepared to cut, 3 LEDs are a one segment with length of about 10cm, on I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byScorpei on 12/01/2012

-Work as expected -Easy to cut -Work perfectly fine with SKU124496 -120 degree angle display area (roughly) -'White' and bright light, perhaps slighty blue-ish (close to 6500k I think, with my untrained eye) -Pre connected lead seems to be rather thin, though functional. Did not replace with tape... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzapon on 10/19/2012

is the cheapest, provides a bright white light, very easy to cut (cut with ordinary scissors), and easy to stick on any surface thanks to the glue that brings built, I have it stuck on a wooden shelf and very well lit, the number of LEDs and the distance between them provides a clear light and no... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere