DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Handsfree FM Transmitter for Iphone 4 / Iphone 4S / Ipod / MP4 Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
bad petit et utile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNj57 on 10/23/2014

Avantages : on l'allume, on branche à son téléphone et ça marche! pour celui qui ne veut pas changer son poste d'origine c'est le rêve. Inconvénient : Ne marche pas sur tous les téléphones (galaxy s2 par exemple) conclusion : produit utile à un bon prix Read more

Impression:petit et utile;

0 0 0

• posted bydraftbc on 07/28/2014

This item does not work alone, it requires car stereo. Was looking for a device that played FM while walking for my Iphone 4s. Description does not say for "IN-CAR" but does on packaging, in which case this unit does me no good. With free shipping and basic charge$6.99CDN would have been definitely worth ... Read more

Impression:bad;

1 4 0

• posted bynabilkort on 05/05/2014

Very useful to be used while driving and listening to your best music on your car's sound system. Very useful, easy use it and good rechargeable battery and can be charged while listening to music too. I liked it very much and recommend it for long travelers ..... easy to move channels to find the right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhigginse on 03/10/2014

Works well. Doubles as a hands free speaker in the car On/Off button is a little flimsy. Having said that, it is still working perfectly a number of months after my original purchase. Bought this to play music from my phone through the stereo system in my car. It functions well in this role. As an added ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorigon112 on 01/18/2014

super fm transmitter that works 100% perfect fit for iPhone 4, nice design would recommend it. Easy to use , and tune to the radio, Can also be used as a handsfree , it come with a USB charger , so buy a USB charger on main power or a car power if You don't have one No Cons , so buy it if You want a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybsahar1990 on 11/27/2013

Good looking design, produces very good sound through the radio (considered it's radio and not a direct aux input). especially when connected to the charger. Can be charged through a micro USB cable (!!!) The LCD display is a bit hard to make out in direct sunlight. The battery indicator is not reliable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalcirw on 10/26/2013

Cheap, Small, lightweight, ease to use, battery lasts long enough, you can change FM frequecy. Transmition volume is to low. Seems a bit fragile. Easy to forget it with power on. Because transmition volume is so low, sometimes you will be surprised when changing audio source 8-O rsrsrsrs You will need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypchisholm on 09/05/2013

Good little unit. Range is good as is ease of use. Handy having an internal battery 1) Headphone plug is a bit short. It is not long enough if you have a cover on your ipod or phone - you have to remove the cover off your phone or use a headphone extension cable. Charging cable plug is difficult to insert ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatPac on 08/03/2013

It is easy to charge, to install and transmit a high quality stereo sound to your car´s CD Player. I was surprised for the quality it has, it is incredible. I have had others in the past and this is the best!!! You need to take care to charge the 5 hours specificied by the producer, otherwise, you ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJPT0409 on 08/01/2013

What a great little device for an excellent price. Took it out of the box, had some battery power left, plugged into my iPhone5, tuned the radio, and started listening to internet radio over car speakers on way home from work. As easy as that. Perhaps the jack could have been a little bit longer, as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections