DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Handsfree FM Transmitter for Iphone 4 / Iphone 4S / Ipod / MP4 Player - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynabilkort on 05/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful to be used while driving and listening to your best music on your car's sound system. Very useful, easy use it and good rechargeable battery and can be charged while listening to music too. Cons:I liked it very much and recommend it for long travelers ........ Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I expected a worse made product for this price, in my country never saw a product like that for such small price. Transmitter works great with anything with earphone cinch. The usage of device is very simple, just choose the frequency on the radio wich has static and se... Read more

6 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the 5th FM transmitter I have ever had since iPod days. All of them are not famous US brands so transmit power are always higher. But this one is the best among all.Good design. Very easy to use. The package is very good designed too and it looks like an expensi... Read more

3 1
  • posted bysebastianlezica on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:After all, a good one!. The bluetooth in our car stereo are broken and really miss send music from the cell phones. We try some adapters but this one win all. You can change the frequency in all the range for find a free one. We live in a big city, and for fin... Read more

3 0
  • posted byOmerBonfil on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Item received with little charge so I could use it out of the box. Sound quality is very good once you find an available frequency (it supports all). Very small and light and did not interrupt while device was being held on the windshield. Cons:Build quality i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byandben on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The transmitter works as supposed, you can plug it in on top of your iPhone or plug it into any mobile or mp3 player. The sound I get in my speakers is great, sounds just like it was connected with AUX cable. It's very easy to use, just two buttons to change t... Read more

5 1
  • posted byminix89 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works out of the box. Mine had a semi-charged battery, so I was able to use it immediately once I received it. It works on ANY device that has a 3.5mm earphone jack, not just iPods or iPhones. I have successfully used it with my personal laptop to transmit music and aud... Read more

5 1
  • posted byfatalf on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is the 5th FM transmitter I have ever had since iPod days. All of them are not famous US brands so transmit power are always higher. But this one is the best among all.Good design. Very easy to use. The package is very good designed too and it looks like an expensive... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections