DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Handsfree FM Transmitter for Iphone 4 / Iphone 4S / Ipod / MP4 Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
good bad muito bom handy 3
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedroalmenara on 08/23/2016

Pros: Easy to use Good battery life Cons: Sometimes sound gets noisy and mic gets weak

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byGAGS25 on 06/28/2016

Pros: Very easy to use it, sound is very good Cons: Doesn't match up with digital recievers, the glass that protects the lcd and the buttons cracked a day after i recieved it

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBombastasticus on 06/25/2016

worked well but broken fast maybe because i left it it the car and it melted in it, its hot here at israel maybe 50-60 Celsius in the car :D

Impression:good,bad;

0 0 0

• posted by9236777 on 03/22/2016

I just got it yesterday and I am very impressed! Pros: Very easy to use and the sound is crystal clear! Handsfree calls. Cons: None so far. Hopefully it remain so. Overall, very happy with the product and the price! In my country, it is selling for three times the value! So I am a very happy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystvnka on 01/05/2016

I own this product since last year and it still works good, it has a solid build and materials seem to be high quality, it deserves the 5/5 rating compared to other similar products.

0 0 0

• posted by9838591 on 12/28/2015

Works as advertised. Allows to pick up phone call while driving and resume playlist automatically.

Impression:good,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byRafabandam on 12/04/2015

Pros: tamaño, funcionalidad, calidad, se escucha muy muy bien Cons: Lo unico seria que la pila dura poco hay que estarlo cargando diario pero por el precio, lo vale

FM Transmisor, Perfect FM Transmisor, Perfect FM Transmisor, Perfect

Impression:good,bad,muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bydn719183 on 11/25/2015

Pro`s: Some, light, comes with cable and has a range of +15ft. The interface is very simple and quick to use. Con`s: The 3.5mm jack sticks out perpendicular, which works really well, but may get hooked on something. Not really an issue, but a concern.

0 0 0

• posted bySunnysunshine on 09/10/2015

I used this with an original radio of Peugeot, so if you put under or above the radio the sign is enough strong to have a good quality of transmission. The battery is so sodurable, but it's also depending on how much you use it. If the trasmitter is not nearer than 1 meter, no chance to have a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 08/27/2015

This transmitter is attached to a headphone jack of any device. You then turn it on, and it will transmit it to a radio. You can select the frequency in 100 kHz steps from 87.5 MHz to 108 MHz. Works quit well but the housing is a bit flimsy.

3.5mm FM transmitter

Impression:3.5mm FM transmitter;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere