DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Handsfree FM Transmitter for IPHONE / IPOD / MP4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good bad muito bom 3 handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11206024 on 06/11/2017

Impression:good;

Can be installed on any 3.5mm jack , that includes almost any phone available in the market. The pin on the transmitter is loose and does not fit tightly onto the phone. You have to make adjustments. But for that price,its good product.

FM Transmitter for Phone

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byermc on 03/26/2017

pros: portable ; easy to use; cons: quality is a little bit good; the sound is bad,maybe it's need to be more powerful; needs to charge frequently.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJohnDorian on 11/05/2016

Pros: Cheap, small, easy to use, battery still keeps charge 10 months later. Cons: Audio quality sometimes has a little interference but not too noticeable when it does (8/10). Overall: Definitely recommend for the price, I use mine nearly every day.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywhoito on 09/22/2016

awesome. amazing use, easy, high quality, more then i belive, the battery is powerful, i have like a 5-8 hours, turn on

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTininjo on 09/06/2016

Impression:muito bom;

Works as expected! No cons!

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypedroalmenara on 08/23/2016

Impression:muito bom;

Pros: Easy to use Good battery life Cons: Sometimes sound gets noisy and mic gets weak

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGAGS25 on 06/28/2016

Pros: Very easy to use it, sound is very good Cons: Doesn't match up with digital recievers, the glass that protects the lcd and the buttons cracked a day after i recieved it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBombastasticus on 06/25/2016

Impression:good,bad;

worked well but broken fast maybe because i left it it the car and it melted in it, its hot here at israel maybe 50-60 Celsius in the car :D

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9236777 on 03/22/2016

I just got it yesterday and I am very impressed! Pros: Very easy to use and the sound is crystal clear! Handsfree calls. Cons: None so far. Hopefully it remain so. Overall, very happy with the product and the price! In my country, it is selling for three times the value! So I am a very happy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystvnka on 01/05/2016

I own this product since last year and it still works good, it has a solid build and materials seem to be high quality, it deserves the 5/5 rating compared to other similar products.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere