DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Dry Bag for Kayaking / Outdoor Camping / Rafting - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShaiZahavi on 04/20/2014

Great product made ??of high quality materials, can be used for a variety of uses, very durable and useful I do not find this product shortcomings, I really recommend it, the product helped me a lot by now Dry bag lightweight and durable, excellent variety of uses - If it's a good variety of water sports ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenazansuz on 02/26/2014

Lightweight waterproof material. Placed stuff in the bag, rolled the ends and snapped the buckle and you have yourself a dry hand bag. I tried to squeeze out the air that was trapped inside but it never did. This just goes to show that it is indeed waterproof. When I received the item, the flexible thin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistankov on 01/18/2014

Cheap, extremely cheap and extremely small volume when packed. Green florescent color is + for outdoor use especially backpacking in traffic, as well as if you need to locate it in the darkness. Tested to hold 5 liters of water whole night hanged. Haven't found a single drop below Material is not heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrhilbil on 05/17/2013

i use this on my motorcycle when i go on vacations you can never have enough drybags to keep your stuff in and this keeps it 100% dry! the overall quality is good (feels as good as super expensive ones in outdoor shops) the seams feel well made and it is absolutely 100% water (and air) tight! when empty ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byborsosfi on 03/22/2013

Excellent product, it made of good material. I tested it, works alright. Cheap, very usefull, you can carry it where you want, compact but big size Some joints are sometimes ugly, but not too bad I think. Green is too green, but you can see it in the water. It is very big for a backpack, you can pack ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypatentam on 02/14/2013

light weight easy to use and strong cant find one great product and easy to use and it keeps your clothes nice and dry!! ive used it whil i was backacking in the snow and it keeps my clothes nice and dry, also in the rain it was no problem. when de drybag is in your backpack you dant even know its in ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRHINOX13 on 12/25/2012

excelnte producto muy buena calidad del material, totalmente impermeable, practica para llevar, para cargar lo que necesites, excelnte para nadar, y deportes acuaticos, soporta bien. mas grande de lo que esperaba, pero eso fue error mio, ahi que tener cuidado con no poner objetos punzantes, cortantes,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections