DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Dry Bag for Kayaking / Outdoor Camping / Rafting - Green
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShaiZahavi on 04/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product made ??of high quality materials, can be used for a variety of uses, very durable and useful Cons:I do not find this product shortcomings, I really recommend it, the product helped me a lot by now OtherThoughts:Dry bag lightweight and durable, ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenazansuz on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Lightweight waterproof material. Placed stuff in the bag, rolled the ends and snapped the buckle and you have yourself a dry hand bag. I tried to squeeze out the air that was trapped inside but it never did. This just goes to show that it is indeed waterproof. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrhilbil on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i use this on my motorcycle when i go on vacations you can never have enough drybags to keep your stuff in and this keeps it 100% dry! the overall quality is good (feels as good as super expensive ones in outdoor shops) the seams feel well made and it is absol... Read more

2 0
  • posted byborsosfi on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, it made of good material. I tested it, works alright. Cheap, very usefull, you can carry it where you want, compact but big size Cons:Some joints are sometimes ugly, but not too bad I think. Green is too green, but you can see it in the water. OtherTh... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypatentam on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:light weight easy to use and strong Cons:cant find one OtherThoughts:great product and easy to use and it keeps your clothes nice and dry!! ive used it whil i was backacking in the snow and it keeps my clothes nice and dry, also in the rain it was no problem. when de dr... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRHINOX13 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excelnte producto muy buena calidad del material, totalmente impermeable, practica para llevar, para cargar lo que necesites, excelnte para nadar, y deportes acuaticos, soporta bien. Cons:mas grande de lo que esperaba, pero eso fue error mio, ahi que tener cuida... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections