DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Dry Bag for Kayaking / Outdoor Camping / Rafting - Green
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Functional cheap lightweight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygyffos on 11/03/2015

Pros: Quality material, waterproof, looks like it will last long

Impression:excellent,nice,Functional cheap lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted byjervtass on 07/18/2015

Pro: good product. Con: totaly unnessesary to use adhesive tape directly on the product, since it was in original package. Product became sticky from glue from the adhesive

Impression:Functional cheap lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted bykushNhitz on 05/02/2015

PROS: you get what you pay for, a nice drybag that can hold items dry. It is very lightweight and feels sturdy still. CONS: NOT REALLY A CON, It is lightweight and feels a little thin but I have not tried filling it with heavy or sharpy objects, so I am not sure how it will hold such items a very... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byDandancol on 03/10/2015

It is exactly what it says. Its a little thin than i expected, but thats what you get for a lightweight product. I still have to try how durable it could be.

Impression:Functional cheap lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted byzakcharoff on 08/08/2014

Покупал такие мешки как вкладыши в рюкзак. Качество приятно порадовало, хороший нейлон и хорошее покрытие внутри, все швы проклеены, воду мешок держит на 100%. И сам по себе очень легкий. Отличная штука для туристов, хоть водников, хоть пешеходников.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byShaiZahavi on 04/20/2014

Great product made ??of high quality materials, can be used for a variety of uses, very durable and useful I do not find this product shortcomings, I really recommend it, the product helped me a lot by now Dry bag lightweight and durable, excellent variety of uses - If it's a good variety of like... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenazansuz on 02/26/2014

Lightweight waterproof material. Placed stuff in the bag, rolled the ends and snapped the buckle and you have yourself a dry hand bag. I tried to squeeze out the air that was trapped inside but it never did. This just goes to show that it is indeed waterproof. When I received the item, the thin a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistankov on 01/18/2014

Cheap, extremely cheap and extremely small volume when packed. Green florescent color is + for outdoor use especially backpacking in traffic, as well as if you need to locate it in the darkness. Tested to hold 5 liters of water whole night hanged. Haven't found a single drop below Material is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrhilbil on 05/17/2013

i use this on my motorcycle when i go on vacations you can never have enough drybags to keep your stuff in and this keeps it 100% dry! the overall quality is good (feels as good as super expensive ones in outdoor shops) the seams feel well made and it is absolutely 100% water (and air) tight! it... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byborsosfi on 03/22/2013

Excellent product, it made of good material. I tested it, works alright. Cheap, very usefull, you can carry it where you want, compact but big size Some joints are sometimes ugly, but not too bad I think. Green is too green, but you can see it in the water. It is very big for a backpack, you can... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere