DX » Community » Reviews » Mastech 1.5" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Grey (1 x 9V/6F22)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrepman22 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:seems to be very acurrate. you can take temperature from distance. it is instantanius, you dont have to wait for the test lead to get hot. this is laser and instant Cons:manual doesnt say wich is the maximum distance range to measure but i think it is 1.5meter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoPantani on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very accurate Digital Infrared Thermometer. Easy to use, just point, pull the trigger and read the measuring. It feels very resistant. The laser is pretty strong. You can turn laser and lights off to save battery. Very quick response time. Cons:was not detected from any... Read more

Optimum product Optimum product
    0 0
  • posted byjovanovicjj on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality, nice color, compact design. Came with battery included. Very nice LCD. Hold last measurement. Have Min, Max, Avg function/button which is very convenient. Sound notification of measurement. Cons:To low temperature measurement range -20 to +300C!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoukoulis1 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Just point and shoot. - Instant read out with save so you dont have to look at the screen when measuring. -Great quality for price paid. -Laser pointer extremely useful -Among other uses, helps me identify heat loss in my house and improve insulation. Cons:No... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections