DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra 32GC10 SDHC Memory Card - Black (32GB / Class 10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypichol on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good price. And as far as I can tell is the original one. I chose this since the Ultra is supposedly water proof, and as I am using with my GoPro, there is always a risk of drowning! Using it on my GoPro, and my videos are OK. Recording 1080p 30fps and perfect qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolarte on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great memory. I used it to revive an Acer Aspire one (old models) in order to replace the 8GB Hard drive. It works perfectly, packaging quality its really good too.Cons:The price should be better. There aren't any more cons i believe. It took almost a month bef... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbildtrup94 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This SanDisk Ultra SDHC Memory Card is really good. - it is 32GB and to that price it is super cheap. - it is a SanDisk Ultra or class 10, which means that the speed is quite fast - 30 MB/s, and you can't complain about that. I recieved it in the original packa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudufantastico on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I receive de card in good conditional and in original packege. I will use this card in my samsung video camera recoder. It work fine. Have a good size an i can recoder more than eight hours. The classe speedy help on record quality and don't apper problems.Cons:no have c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnnold on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Sandisk products are proven. They are products of great durability when used correctly. This, which is class 10, which is the best in terms of memories.Cons:There is nothing to say against this product, because it really is of excellent quality and durability.O... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaguilar87 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great memory. I used it to revive an Acer Aspire one (old models) in order to replace the 8GB Hard drive. It works perfectly, packaging quality its really good too.Cons:The price should be better. There aren't any more cons i believe. It took almost a month bef... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections