DX » Community » Reviews » CARSHIRO LX-049 Motorcycle Polarized Sunglasses - Black + Orange
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygzasekamoz on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really dark lenses Good polarization Good build quality Nice fit on the head, comfortable to wear Cons:Label on side Cheap looking Rubber on a frame/legs is loose OtherThoughts:I ordered 2 pairs. 1st one in summer of 2013. These came in perfect condition, with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhogeling on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:By far one of the best ones i ever had. Including the more expensive brands. Being a dive instructor on a tropical island, i tries all sorts. From cheap to really, really pricey ones. These rank in the top, not just for the price, but definitely for the qualit... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypaabloo13 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Easy to use. Fit great. + Very good product. Visibility is great. + I use it outdoor and in bike. + It's great product. I really like it to use. + The hard case is nice too and very protective Cons:none OtherThoughts:+ Recommended everybody + It's a very nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypari903 on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The frame is plastic. Light flexibility of the frame makes it easier and more pleasant to wear, as it does not make any aching pressure against your skull, also the temple tips are flattened and rubberised, so wearing them is a charm. The hinges look sturdy an... Read more

Top of case Bottom of case Temple tips do not touch the "glass" Polarized test Polarized test passed Package content
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections