DX » Community » Reviews » CARSHIRO LX-049 Motorcycle Polarized Sunglasses - Black + Orange
Customer’s impression:
Good price nice shades
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywernerrock on 11/19/2014

The glasses are really polarized, the quality is good for this price. Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byTortoRUS on 11/10/2014

The sunglasses are great. polarized, dark. fir my face perfectly, they dont slip. the case is very durable. Great purchase Read more

not bad shades not bad shades not bad shades not bad shades

Impression:nice shades;

0 0 0

• posted bygzasekamoz on 02/21/2014

Really dark lenses Good polarization Good build quality Nice fit on the head, comfortable to wear Label on side Cheap looking Rubber on a frame/legs is loose I ordered 2 pairs. 1st one in summer of 2013. These came in perfect condition, without and labels/brandings on a side. Today i received 2nd pair.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhogeling on 06/06/2013

By far one of the best ones i ever had. Including the more expensive brands. Being a dive instructor on a tropical island, i tries all sorts. From cheap to really, really pricey ones. These rank in the top, not just for the price, but definitely for the quality of my vision. My last ones were stolen,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaabloo13 on 11/20/2012

+ Easy to use. Fit great. + Very good product. Visibility is great. + I use it outdoor and in bike. + It's great product. I really like it to use. + The hard case is nice too and very protective none + Recommended everybody + It's a very nice pair of glasses. + They are very elegant and trendy + The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypari903 on 11/18/2012

The frame is plastic. Light flexibility of the frame makes it easier and more pleasant to wear, as it does not make any aching pressure against your skull, also the temple tips are flattened and rubberised, so wearing them is a charm. The hinges look sturdy and are tightened well, so when you close the ... Read more

Top of case Bottom of case Temple tips do not touch the "glass" Polarized test Polarized test passed Package content

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections