DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.5" LCD Temperature & Humidity Meter - White (2 x LR44)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeyoteCoyote on 01/12/2014

Small and surprisingly accurate. I've had this for a few months but I thought it was probably not good enough to know whether my expensive guitars were in the right humidity range. Yesterday I bought a much more expensive hygrometer (Extech 445715) which is supposed to be the best one you can get without getting a professional instrument and wouldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvcd94xt10z on 11/16/2013

- Product small and handy; - Good measuring accuracy of temperature and humidity, compared with other products; - Good finish, flawless; - Cheap price; - Easy to install, glued with double sided tape; - I tested all functions worked perfectly according to specifications; - Overall, I am satisfied with the product; Recommend the product for those who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzagaletedx on 09/18/2013

Números grandes para el tamaño que tiene y muy bien visibles. También se ve pequeñito y se puede instalar en cualquier sitio empotrado en el salpicadero del coche. No aprecio ninguno. Aunque me hubiese gustado que también estuviese en otros colores, como el negro o gris. También sería bueno que funcionase con energ&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakselin on 08/09/2013

Just a standard humidity and temp measurement instrument. I use it in my humidor. Easy to see the humidity measurement! ... I did not calibrate it, though. It shipped in a timely manner and arrived without any problems here in Sweden. It is really for panel mount, but other than that I have no "cons" against it. :-) I do not have any other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfabbrizi on 02/04/2013

Easy to use product that you should not miss the opportunity to have. The completion of the product and the size of the display digits are optimal. It would be great if it worked with solar energy because as always depend on batteries. It would be great to be able to change the parameter to read because it always shown in grade little moisture and temperature.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections