Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good product for home use

posted by vit5112 on 12/27/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Pump inflates very fast and also measures the blood pressure very fast, so the procedure is a very quick and comfortable (much more faster and comfortable than using another old device that I have). Measuring accuracy is similar to my previous device so I assume it is pretty good.

Solid body, memory for two persons, date/time recording, a large display; the monitor has all that I need. And it is not expensive.

Cons:

Changing user could be easier. Now in "Settings Mode" User setting is a second step and Unit settings is the first. I would like User settings will be the first as far as I will never change units of measurement and now I must skip the first step every time to proceed to User settings.

OtherThoughts:

Not sure if a "latest 3 times average value" is useful for me during memory reading, because of I don't use the monitor periodically, but can be useful for those who does.

User manual is in English only, not a problem at all :)

Bottomline:

Will see how long the batteries will live (and monitor itself), but now I completely satisfied with this product.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections