DX » Community » Reviews » DVI Male to Male Cable (1.6-Meter)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality construction. Have ferrite rings on both ends, so it should be more resistant against electromagnetic interference. Work as supposed to. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:I didn't use it so often, bought to have it available as it is not an expensiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacatax on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:True Dual link which is required if you're going to run a higher frame rate on your monitor like 120-144 Hz. Sturdy connectors with screws. Cons:Connectors looks a bit cheap. The price should be just a bit lower for a full five star review. OtherThoughts:Works as intend... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydombrunomattos on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:plug in play, practice, reconfigure the video card, enhances the picture for a good price, recommend. I use for a long time and is in perfect condition. I thought the good price and good delivery... The DVI connectors are much more recent and provide superior image qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlopsie on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A simple cheap DVI cable that does the job, supports 1080p displays Cons:Darker colors produce screen artifacts on my monitor. I tested with 2 different monitors. I read some of the other reviews and it looks like this didn't occur with them. Also first time I plugged it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 04/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Unbeatable price, similar products cost at least twice as much in my local store Good quality connectors Screws for a secure hold Isolated cable Cons:None that I can think of. Maybe the plastic in the connectors could be better quality, but it's not really an issue Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenTri on 11/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very cheap ($40 in the store for the same cable, but with a logo on it). - Very good video output - Perfect cable length - Isolated, so I don't have problems with other signals (which I had with my cheap cable) Cons:none at all... It does the job and never gives... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfovera6 on 11/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The main pro is the price. Also is pretty cheap and functional. -Very solid cable, feels solid in your hands. Cons:Well, I think could be improved the quality. OtherThoughts:The product itself I think could improve the quality with a more resistant material. -19... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterofmayhem on 10/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The DVI cable works just as intended. It allowed my computer screen to reach a resolution of 1920 x 1080, which was not possible with a VGA cable. The cord is thick and the build quality seems more than adequate. I have used it for a few months and there has been no fli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolafrysen on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This dual link DVI-D cable is both sturdy in it's build quality and cheap, it is also a dual link DVI-D, which means that it supports resolutions greater than 2,560 × 1,600 pixels. It does also feature ferrite chokes. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Perfect for u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoland83 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A DVI-cable costs about 25 dollar in a computer store in The Netherlands. This cable works equally well, and costs a lot less! Cons:The build quality is good enough, but not more than that. Plastic parts do not fit very well, and there are some traces of glue on the conne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections