DX » Community » Reviews » DVI Male to Male Cable (1.6-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/16/2014

Good quality construction. Have ferrite rings on both ends, so it should be more resistant against electromagnetic interference. Work as supposed to. None so far. I didn't use it so often, bought to have it available as it is not an expensive item. Nowadays it's easier to find monitors and video cards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhstehr on 12/25/2013

This is a Standard DVI male to male cable to connect a Monitor to a Computer. The Quality is as good as any other cable I have bought, also for higher Prices. The length works very well for me. You might be able to pick one up at the thrift store for a Dollar. I use this to connect a MacMini (2006 model ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacatax on 03/12/2013

True Dual link which is required if you're going to run a higher frame rate on your monitor like 120-144 Hz. Sturdy connectors with screws. Connectors looks a bit cheap. The price should be just a bit lower for a full five star review. Works as intended and gives a much better color pattern than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydombrunomattos on 01/31/2013

plug in play, practice, reconfigure the video card, enhances the picture for a good price, recommend. I use for a long time and is in perfect condition. I thought the good price and good delivery... The DVI connectors are much more recent and provide superior image quality, therefore, are considered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlopsie on 09/17/2012

A simple cheap DVI cable that does the job, supports 1080p displays Darker colors produce screen artifacts on my monitor. I tested with 2 different monitors. I read some of the other reviews and it looks like this didn't occur with them. Also first time I plugged it in the screen was moved to the middle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySedai1 on 04/21/2012

Unbeatable price, similar products cost at least twice as much in my local store Good quality connectors Screws for a secure hold Isolated cable None that I can think of. Maybe the plastic in the connectors could be better quality, but it's not really an issue I used it to replace my VGA-cable. Using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJenTri on 11/03/2011

- It's very cheap ($40 in the store for the same cable, but with a logo on it). - Very good video output - Perfect cable length - Isolated, so I don't have problems with other signals (which I had with my cheap cable) none at all... It does the job and never gives any problems! Just what I needed... ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfovera6 on 11/03/2011

The main pro is the price. Also is pretty cheap and functional. -Very solid cable, feels solid in your hands. Well, I think could be improved the quality. The product itself I think could improve the quality with a more resistant material. -1920x1200x32 @ 59hz works perfectly, without any sort of problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterofmayhem on 10/14/2011

The DVI cable works just as intended. It allowed my computer screen to reach a resolution of 1920 x 1080, which was not possible with a VGA cable. The cord is thick and the build quality seems more than adequate. I have used it for a few months and there has been no flickering. The cable holds firmly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycolafrysen on 09/09/2011

This dual link DVI-D cable is both sturdy in it's build quality and cheap, it is also a dual link DVI-D, which means that it supports resolutions greater than 2,560 × 1,600 pixels. It does also feature ferrite chokes. None Perfect for use with, PC-monitors, HDTVs, and any other equipment that requires ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections