DX » Community » Reviews » DVI Male to Male Cable (1.6-Meter)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/16/2014

Good quality construction. Have ferrite rings on both ends, so it should be more resistant against electromagnetic interference. Work as supposed to. None so far. I didn't use it so often, bought to have it available as it is not an expensive item. Nowadays it's easier to find monitors and video cards supporting VGA and HDMI interfaces, but many video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhstehr on 12/25/2013

This is a Standard DVI male to male cable to connect a Monitor to a Computer. The Quality is as good as any other cable I have bought, also for higher Prices. The length works very well for me. You might be able to pick one up at the thrift store for a Dollar. I use this to connect a MacMini (2006 model which has only a DVI out) to a DVI Monitor. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacatax on 03/12/2013

True Dual link which is required if you're going to run a higher frame rate on your monitor like 120-144 Hz. Sturdy connectors with screws. Connectors looks a bit cheap. The price should be just a bit lower for a full five star review. Works as intended and gives a much better color pattern than the HDMI-cables I've used on my Benq XL2410T monitor. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydombrunomattos on 01/31/2013

plug in play, practice, reconfigure the video card, enhances the picture for a good price, recommend. I use for a long time and is in perfect condition. I thought the good price and good delivery... The DVI connectors are much more recent and provide superior image quality, therefore, are considered substitutes for standard VGA. This is because, as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlopsie on 09/17/2012

A simple cheap DVI cable that does the job, supports 1080p displays Darker colors produce screen artifacts on my monitor. I tested with 2 different monitors. I read some of the other reviews and it looks like this didn't occur with them. Also first time I plugged it in the screen was moved to the middle of my monitor the other half was black. This was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 04/21/2012

Unbeatable price, similar products cost at least twice as much in my local store Good quality connectors Screws for a secure hold Isolated cable None that I can think of. Maybe the plastic in the connectors could be better quality, but it's not really an issue I used it to replace my VGA-cable. Using a VGA-cable with a digital LCD-display will result ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenTri on 11/03/2011

- It's very cheap ($40 in the store for the same cable, but with a logo on it). - Very good video output - Perfect cable length - Isolated, so I don't have problems with other signals (which I had with my cheap cable) none at all... It does the job and never gives any problems! Just what I needed... I bought this cable to attach my laptop (HDMI) to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfovera6 on 11/03/2011

The main pro is the price. Also is pretty cheap and functional. -Very solid cable, feels solid in your hands. Well, I think could be improved the quality. The product itself I think could improve the quality with a more resistant material. -1920x1200x32 @ 59hz works perfectly, without any sort of problems that should occur from subpar cables. -The cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterofmayhem on 10/14/2011

The DVI cable works just as intended. It allowed my computer screen to reach a resolution of 1920 x 1080, which was not possible with a VGA cable. The cord is thick and the build quality seems more than adequate. I have used it for a few months and there has been no flickering. The cable holds firmly to the slots, so what more can be said :) No cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolafrysen on 09/09/2011

This dual link DVI-D cable is both sturdy in it's build quality and cheap, it is also a dual link DVI-D, which means that it supports resolutions greater than 2,560 × 1,600 pixels. It does also feature ferrite chokes. None Perfect for use with, PC-monitors, HDTVs, and any other equipment that requires DVI-D cables. This cable is a great value, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections