DX » Community » Reviews » DVB-T Digital TV Receiver USB Dongle w/ FM / Remote Control / Antenna - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Excellent! RTL-SDR dongle with MCX plug super item very cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrengavv on 09/30/2015

O dongle deve funcionar mais infelizmente nao prestei atençao que o uso dele é exclusivo para Europa, não serve para o Brasil o sistema usado no Brasil é Isdb T.

0 0 1

• posted byMichal Stranák on 05/19/2015

super tv key for few money i must response .you must buy for all family and friends

Impression:super item very cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 01/28/2015

This DVB-T dongle is fully supported by RTL-SDR, and hence can be used as cheap a software defined radio! (RTL2832U chip and R820T tuner) It has a MCX plug, but you can buy a cheap adapter to PAL on dealextreme, so that you can use you PAL type equipment. You can get an adapter from MCX to PAL on... Read more

RTL-SDR dongle with MCX plug

Impression:RTL-SDR dongle with MCX plug;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunomontebelo on 09/24/2014

Pros: very good option when you want to watch digital TV in your notebook. It is small and easy to install, has a nice design, and works perfectly. Nice remote control too. The antenna has a magnet in its base, so you can bind it in any metal surface, even vertical surfaces. The software worked... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOvrflwd on 03/15/2014

easy to use it as rtl-sdr. You can use it to track airplanes with free tools adsb# and virtual radar. Many other free software on www. a perfect tool to discover HAM radio. -frequency range : 24mhz to 1766mhz. -Ship R820T. -connector MCX you can buy wire mcx to tv female to connect it to your tv... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycanid on 08/15/2013

Device has good tuning. Device has good software support. Device works with rtl-sdr and gnuradio, etc. External antenna connector Somewhat high noise floor. The remote is rather flimsy. I have None. The 500 word requirement is a silly policy, calculated for what, to discourage user reviews? The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelplutoniano on 07/27/2013

Price! very cheap and it works perfect. Perfect for SDR. I didn't use as a DVB-T receiver. With sdr-rtl utils compiled works perfectly in Raspberry Pi with Wheezy. Good behavior i was working about 72 hours (without poweroff) and it worked without problems. Use a MCX connector you will need some... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymexicano343 on 05/28/2013

Cheap, small, includes CD with program and controllers to play. You can listen to the radio. detects the tv stations, but with such a small antenna signal quality is too low to display pictures and sound. Connecting the collective antenna dvb-t (one antenna for all the neighbors) also no effect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byszlifier on 02/12/2013

- well made - cheap - good sensitivity - FM/DAB radio support - no adapter for antenna connector - included software for watching TV could be better RTL2832U & RT820 on board. It works great in SDR#. Usable band seems to be 24-1700 MHz. Works better than the E4000 as an ADBS receiver. Great a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmbechet on 01/14/2013

- Works well with OsmoSDR, RTLSDR and SDR# - very hot after a while; some websites advise to install an homemade heatsink to avoid to damage the device - do NOT install drivers provided on the CD if you plan to use it for SDR - I didn't tried the device for its primary use : television ;-) - I a... Read more

2 0 1

DX Everywhere