DX » Community » Reviews » DVB-T Digital TV Receiver USB Dongle w/ FM / Remote Control / Antenna - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOvrflwd on 03/15/2014

easy to use it as rtl-sdr. You can use it to track airplanes with free tools adsb# and virtual radar. Many other free software on www. a perfect tool to discover HAM radio. -frequency range : 24mhz to 1766mhz. -Ship R820T. -connector MCX you can buy wire mcx to tv female to connect it to your tv antenna. If you have a wire MCX to BNC, you can also buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanid on 08/15/2013

Device has good tuning. Device has good software support. Device works with rtl-sdr and gnuradio, etc. External antenna connector Somewhat high noise floor. The remote is rather flimsy. I have None. The 500 word requirement is a silly policy, calculated for what, to discourage user reviews? The 500 word requirement is a silly policy, calculated for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelplutoniano on 07/27/2013

Price! very cheap and it works perfect. Perfect for SDR. I didn't use as a DVB-T receiver. With sdr-rtl utils compiled works perfectly in Raspberry Pi with Wheezy. Good behavior i was working about 72 hours (without poweroff) and it worked without problems. Use a MCX connector you will need some conversor. it have some noise signal in some frequencies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymexicano343 on 05/28/2013

Cheap, small, includes CD with program and controllers to play. You can listen to the radio. detects the tv stations, but with such a small antenna signal quality is too low to display pictures and sound. Connecting the collective antenna dvb-t (one antenna for all the neighbors) also no effect. No Polish language in program to play. - no adapter for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszlifier on 02/12/2013

- well made - cheap - good sensitivity - FM/DAB radio support - no adapter for antenna connector - included software for watching TV could be better RTL2832U & RT820 on board. It works great in SDR#. Usable band seems to be 24-1700 MHz. Works better than the E4000 as an ADBS receiver. Great choice for a TV Tuner if you also want to have FM/DAB radio.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmbechet on 01/14/2013

- Works well with OsmoSDR, RTLSDR and SDR# - very hot after a while; some websites advise to install an homemade heatsink to avoid to damage the device - do NOT install drivers provided on the CD if you plan to use it for SDR - I didn't tried the device for its primary use : television ;-) - I didn't tried the remote control - needs a quite powerful ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byVsrs235 on 01/10/2013

TV tuner for DIY. Contains realtek RTL283U, which allows its use as a universal receiver for certain radio frequency bands. Good manufacturing printed circuit boards, components soldered smoothly. Build quality is good. The plastic is pleasant to the touch. Includes antenna for tsifroyh channels. It comes with software for the reception of television ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrad200 on 01/06/2013

Comes with R820T tuner, good range as in datasheet. Sensitivity is comparable to E4000 tuner based on use, though I have no proper equipment to verify it. USB stick plastic cap is tight, have to file off a bit to allow the cap to slide in smoothly. The plastic case can be open too easily with finger nails. Don't drop it else the case will split open ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byexti888 on 01/05/2013

I bought this dongle only to use as cheap SDR receiver and it works brilliantly. In contrary to previous version (with E4000 tuner), the new one contains ESD protection diode, and also, the R820T chip provides better sensitivity. The dongle uses XTAL oscillator (28.8 MHz) instead of external generator IC, so its frequency stability is poor. The signal ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMehbr000882 on 12/21/2012

Very Nice Hardware, RTL2832U + R820T. Comes with a little antenna, only suitable for strong signals. Works perfectly for SDR porpouse. No cons this far. The price is nice, in Brazil the unit price is 4 to 5 times bigger. I'm using with SDR Sharp and Rtl-SDR latest release. Just google for osmocon SDR site and SDR Sharp, no trouble getting the software.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections