Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » DVB-T Digital TV Receiver USB Dongle w/ FM / Remote Control / Antenna - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Excellent! RTL-SDR dongle with MCX plug super item very cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricsi on 01/28/2015

Impression:RTL-SDR dongle with MCX plug;

This DVB-T dongle is fully supported by RTL-SDR, and hence can be used as cheap a software defined radio! (RTL2832U chip and R820T tuner) It has a MCX plug, but you can buy a cheap adapter to PAL on dealextreme, so that you can use you PAL type equipment. You can get an adapter from MCX to PAL on... Read more

RTL-SDR dongle with MCX plug

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybrunomontebelo on 09/24/2014

Impression:Excellent!;

Pros: very good option when you want to watch digital TV in your notebook. It is small and easy to install, has a nice design, and works perfectly. Nice remote control too. The antenna has a magnet in its base, so you can bind it in any metal surface, even vertical surfaces. The software worked... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOvrflwd on 03/15/2014

easy to use it as rtl-sdr. You can use it to track airplanes with free tools adsb# and virtual radar. Many other free software on www. a perfect tool to discover HAM radio. -frequency range : 24mhz to 1766mhz. -Ship R820T. -connector MCX you can buy wire mcx to tv female to connect it to your tv... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byelplutoniano on 07/27/2013

Price! very cheap and it works perfect. Perfect for SDR. I didn't use as a DVB-T receiver. With sdr-rtl utils compiled works perfectly in Raspberry Pi with Wheezy. Good behavior i was working about 72 hours (without poweroff) and it worked without problems. Use a MCX connector you will need some... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byszlifier on 02/12/2013

- well made - cheap - good sensitivity - FM/DAB radio support - no adapter for antenna connector - included software for watching TV could be better RTL2832U & RT820 on board. It works great in SDR#. Usable band seems to be 24-1700 MHz. Works better than the E4000 as an ADBS receiver. Great a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byexti888 on 01/05/2013

I bought this dongle only to use as cheap SDR receiver and it works brilliantly. In contrary to previous version (with E4000 tuner), the new one contains ESD protection diode, and also, the R820T chip provides better sensitivity. The dongle uses XTAL oscillator (28.8 MHz) instead of external IC,... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMehbr000882 on 12/21/2012

Very Nice Hardware, RTL2832U + R820T. Comes with a little antenna, only suitable for strong signals. Works perfectly for SDR porpouse. No cons this far. The price is nice, in Brazil the unit price is 4 to 5 times bigger. I'm using with SDR Sharp and Rtl-SDR latest release. Just google for osmocon... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere