DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector for HTC Touch Diamond (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCyberKieken on 11/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ The screen protector works as it should: protects your screen from accidental damage. + Very easy to apply + Sticks very well to the phone + Does not affect the touch-screen as some other protectors do Cons:- If the screen protector gets loose (for example i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent protection for your phone's screen, keeping scratches at bay and your phone looking (and working) like new. I like how these are the clear type and not the fuzzy anti-glare sort. They're a great price, too. Cons:When I ordered mine they weren't in st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaperche on 12/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really important to protect the phone, i'm really satisfied with it. It perfectly fits the screen. After you learn how to put it, it's easy. Makes your phone stay new for longer time. Doesn't make the touch-screen worst at all, it is still capable of working t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChickenA on 02/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protects the screen from scratches from stylus. Fits OK. Cons:The cut for camera above screen, is a U, not a circle O. It would be better if they can make it a circle cut out instead. Also the top left and right corners stick out a little from the phone (so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielle88 on 11/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, does prevent from scratching. It is quite easy to put on and my phone works great with it. And!!!!!... it's cheap. In other stores here in the country you would pay a lot more. It comes in a set of 2. So that's nice cause when the first gets dirty you emediatl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConstantinus on 10/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great. I bought it a while ago, but I decided just now that the original screen protector has peeled off too much and needs to be changed. Maybe I grew accustomed to the peeling-off old protector, but this new one seems more transparent and its surface is smoother,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrakhion on 09/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Two in the pack - Comes with a very usefull cleaning cloth - Really cheap compared to the ones in my country - Fits the phone well - Lasts for long time Cons:- Fitting it to the phone may be a bit trick in the first time, but as soon as you get used to it yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by9khil on 07/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for protecting your HTC Touch Diamond screen against scratches, marks and dust. Ensures the phone screen life to be longer. - Easy to fit on the phone (I have done this many times, so it can be tricky the first time you do it. But why worry? You get two p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimebandit on 07/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- 2-Pack and comes with a cleaning cloth. - Very good price. - Sensivity isn't affected by this protection shield. - Easy to applicate to the screen. Cons:- Front camera gab is not a circle (like the original screen protector) but is cut open to the top (like a U), but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjynyhard on 05/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap, come in two pack - Can use long time, for me max 1 month :) - Good manual / quality .. you can see clearly display and touch sensitive ... Cons:- on right top corner can come out because its cut for 3g camera , and from there starting (for me) destroy... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections