DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0mm Gold Plated Banana/Bullet Connectors with Heat Shrink Tubing (20-Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywavey1 on 02/22/2013

They worked well for my project and there was also plenty of extra heat shrink provided. The bullets push in snug and hold tightly. I perhaps should have got the 4mm ones as these were a little small but they still worked. The heat shrink was perhaps just a little small because if there was a tiny bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartenmede on 01/28/2013

Easy to solder and well proportioned shrink sleeves. Is firmly seated in another no risk of them coming loose. Fits standard 2mm banana plugs. Very low contact resistance, immeasurably with my instrument, the same result as if I short the cables. Shrink tube 3-4 times longer than the banana plug and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympthompson on 08/04/2010

These bullet connectors are very easy to solder and the seem to be mechanically very well built. I can't tell if they are gold plated, but solder sure sticks to them with no problem and they form a mechanically secure connection with the wire. The price is the major con. You can find them for quite a ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections