DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 Starter Development Board Kit for Arduino - Blue + Green
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpjwetal on 05/29/2013

A kit of this quality is hard to surpass. It offers everything you need to answer your imagination and generate fresh ideas. The optical drive was in simplified Chinese characters; an English translation was not available. We could view the images but not understand the videos. The documentation was collections of images that were cut and pasted into ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamgrubor on 05/22/2013

This is a very good kit with all components for biginners. Box packing is also very good for organizing of all parts of the kit. Should have some instructions or manual in English. Although all peaces are good packed in a box, came with damaged LCD for Arduino, so it was already damaged before packing-not good inspected before shiping. Good kit for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurboanimal on 05/17/2013

This was my first Arduino stuff. This pack contains most of the important electronic components, and an Arduino Uno 3rd revision. The breadboard is very usefull to experiment the possilities allowed by the kit. The kit is sent a divided plastic box, very usefull to organize the component Would be a good idea to add in this kit a ** register, to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElielx on 05/12/2013

All you need to get started Well thought kit Comes in a nice box that helps you organize good quality Even though it is hinted that this is a real Arduino, it is definitely a copy. A VERY good copy though, that is almost identical but of course made in china and not italy. The CD is in chinese. Very cool and affordable starting kit. Would recommend,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShinika on 04/26/2013

Really cheap, and nice build quality. The box is pretty solid and well made too. The breadboard has a taped backside, and can be connected to other breadboard. Resistors value is written on it so you can't get wrong. So far, i don't see any! I have the Leonardo (genuine, bought in shop) with a breadboard, i paid for those the price of this kit, so it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmmainere on 04/12/2013

-Very good price -All components works -Everything is very well packed so nothing breaks on shipment -Best arduino Uno clone i have ever seen -Excellent quality plastic box for components and also a little box for the arduino -Simple out of the box setup -Liquid crystal screen needs solder with pins to get it working, and pins are not included -No female-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxpowe on 04/10/2013

Todo funcionando a la perfección. La placa está perfectamente realizada Tiene todos los elementos básicos para trabajar con los primeros experimentos basicos de arduino. Y perfectamente ordenado en su caja. No se puede pedir más. Poner poner una contra, el dvd viene en chino y no trae descripción de los componentes que hay en ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbarre123 on 04/01/2013

I opened the box, and everything seems to be there. I was under the impression that the microcontroller was going to be an Arduino Uno clone made by another manufacturer. Upon inspection, it appears to be an actual Arduino Uno R3 with "Made in Italy" printed on the back. I compared it to another Uno R3 that I bought from Radio Shack (and that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZebeyo on 03/20/2013

The standard Arduino Uno R3 starter kit as can be ordered from countless websites with a genuine Arduino (not just a compatible version). Much cheaper than on most other sites i've checked If you know what you are buying there's nothing to be disappointed about. IT contains everything it should. Do note though that the CD/DVD with instruction videos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMafo84 on 02/12/2013

Lots of stuff included Great Price Everything appears to work and be of decent quality at least... Needed to buy some 'Pin Headers' to mount the display so it was actually usable Fun way to get into this stuff Never tried the instructional CD but it appears it will not be in english as other comments have stated Best way to learn is to google for tutorials ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections