DX » Community » Reviews » 4.0mm Gold Plated Banana/Bullet Connectors with Heat Shrink Tubing (20-Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycms2008 on 07/07/2014

Good quality product. Arrived in good time. Product came in good packaging. Consistent with the ad. I recommend to all. For sure I will buy more often. Produto de boa qualidade. Chegou em um bom prazo. Produto veio com boa embalagem. Condiz com o anúncio. Recomendo a todos. Com certeza irei comprar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynirionx on 01/03/2014

It is very easy to use and soldering. It comes with 6mm of hot shrink tubes. It is really cheap compares to other sites. the holes on the connectors are not regularized and sometimes they have different sizes and positions. Some holes on the connector comes broken. There is no further technical information.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuggybob on 08/18/2013

It is a verry good connector, nice quality for a great price. Make a good connection and are easy to assemble. This doesn't cost excessively much force and they are firmly connected Only Black, no Red heat schrink tubing. I like a red heat schrink tubing on the plus, you only get black. Maybe in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolangeeee on 01/03/2013

Great quality. Easy soldering. Runs a lot of current without heat. Not too tight or too loose. No cons at all. Really great quality connectors. A bit expensive may be. Fit ok on 12 AWG wires. I don't know how much current can support, but it's ok for my use. In Argentina these connectors are very expensive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKageitenshi on 08/12/2012

Very easy to solder, using 12 AWG wire. Comes with shrink tubes for both ends, so I could cut some down to use in other parts of my project. Connects tightly and the shrink tube fits snugly around 12 AWG wire... ...but any smaller wires will require either extra padding, smaller diameter shrink tube,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolaf91 on 03/21/2011

- Easy to mount - Fits normal banana plug speaker terminals - Sucks the solder really well, and fastens the cable fast and easy I use 6mm2 speaker cable in these without any problem at all! - They are small, so using a big solder iron can be a bit hard. If you fasten the blug while soldering this process ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanTomasek on 03/10/2010

Price is the biggest advantage of this deal. For $11 I received 20 pairs, for same price I can buy not more than 8 pairs here in Czech Republic. I can't say how log they can last but they feel very solid - exactly like those I can buy here locally. Difference is in length of the female part, DX version ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmuniz74 on 08/04/2009

Great connectors, very easy to solder. The shrink tubes included helps a lot. Search the youtube to see how to solder quickly. Works very well with my RC cars and batteries. No heating, no losing during fast runs... And very easy and fast to connect and disconnect. If you convert your cars to this connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychocobo_ff on 07/10/2009

Price! Almost the same connectors sells here in Europe hobby shops for nearly 1 euro per pair, and you don't get heat shrink tubing. Contact resistance is only 0.3 mOhm, comparable with other brand name connectors. Easy to plug and unplug. Spring could be a little bit stronger. Be carefull when soldering,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byT3rry on 04/13/2009

Great item, exactly what you'd expect, good quality bullet connectors for use on (relatively) high current uses, best used with 12ga wire, but would probably work alright with different sized wires too. None that i can think of, the only thing is i wish they made the heat shrink an optional upgrade as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections