DX » Community » Reviews » EP-130NP Professional 3.0" Wide Screen TFT LCD with Built-in Speaker and RCA Video Input (NTSC/PAL)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamir1994 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I use this Small screen to check my security camera, and its working very good, no problem. I have just connected my camera direct to this screen and is working for me 1 year without any problem.Cons:No problems with this small screen.OtherThoughts:If you look... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykubi123 on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very nice monitor with good building quality. Brightness and contrast (I'd say color saturation BW-color instead) is acceptable. Better than my old 2.5". Visible screen diameter is truly 3" (75.4mm: 61x46) Running fine from 2 Li-ion battery (serial conn) that i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaGMan on 12/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a pretty cool little screen. Easy to use right out of the box.. From a distance of about two feet the screen looks very clear. I played PS2 on my for about a half hour, was very clear. The color-dial goes from black-n-white all the way to extreme saturation. The so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhanso on 09/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Video quality is good, especially for such a small device. I have etsted it with the video output of a DVD player and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Subtitle can be read, even at this size. The builtin speaker is surpisingly clear for such a little thing. Contr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStigGoesThai on 09/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Handy, small etc - 12V DC :D - Normal connection plug for Power - Adjust brightness, colour etc - Price! Cons:- Maybe low res? I don't care for using it with a wireless cam. - Low build quality, it came a little scratched on the plastic casing. - The powerplug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections