DX » Community » Reviews » EP-130NP Professional 3.0" Wide Screen TFT LCD with Built-in Speaker and RCA Video Input (NTSC/PAL)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamir1994 on 04/17/2013

I use this Small screen to check my security camera, and its working very good, no problem. I have just connected my camera direct to this screen and is working for me 1 year without any problem. No problems with this small screen. If you look for small screen LCD you need get this one, it has speaker built in, very clean image, color video. It has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykubi123 on 02/24/2010

Very nice monitor with good building quality. Brightness and contrast (I'd say color saturation BW-color instead) is acceptable. Better than my old 2.5". Visible screen diameter is truly 3" (75.4mm: 61x46) Running fine from 2 Li-ion battery (serial conn) that is ~8V Stands stable on its foot :) Wastes a lots of space. Housing is 110mm: 90x70. Will not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaGMan on 12/23/2009

This is a pretty cool little screen. Easy to use right out of the box.. From a distance of about two feet the screen looks very clear. I played PS2 on my for about a half hour, was very clear. The color-dial goes from black-n-white all the way to extreme saturation. The sound is also fairly decent. Doesn't come with a power supply, so you need to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhanso on 09/02/2008

Video quality is good, especially for such a small device. I have etsted it with the video output of a DVD player and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Subtitle can be read, even at this size. The builtin speaker is surpisingly clear for such a little thing. Controls for brightness, contrast allow for setting a good picture. I even attacheda ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStigGoesThai on 09/01/2008

- Handy, small etc - 12V DC :D - Normal connection plug for Power - Adjust brightness, colour etc - Price! - Maybe low res? I don't care for using it with a wireless cam. - Low build quality, it came a little scratched on the plastic casing. - The powerplug is bent, the middle + is the bent one, need to put powerplug in littlebit sideway. Not a big ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections