DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (100g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Simple хорошо light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxxdope on 02/13/2015

Very nice packaging .leather sleeve included for stow away Good bright LCD screen , but after 2-3 months the digits fade out if you tent to store it in your pocket

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byrenenl on 01/28/2015

Pros: Accurate, also sub-gram. Fast reading. Display with backlight. Easy to use. Has a cover cap to keep it clean. Has a calibration option. Solid design with stainless steel and hard plastic. Cons: Came without batteries and without calibration weight (device came calibrated). As all precision... Read more

Impression:Accurate;

0 0 0

• posted bynarktos on 01/09/2015

This pocket scale is easily worth its cheap price. The display is clear, the scale is really easy to use and it shows the weight accurately. I tested its accuracy with various euro coins and it showed their weight correctly. When the price is just around 7 euros it's a great buy for anyone a good... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bylironhadad on 12/23/2014

im very sutisfied with the product. its very acourate. they send it very fast,and in two weeks it was in my mail box. thank you very much fro the great hendling.

0 0 0

• posted by8188965 on 12/15/2014

Pros: - Backlight - measures down to 0,01g - easy to get batteries Cons: - Battery cover is constructed bad (i bought 2 and both have same issue) but this is not a big issue - Seems fragile (but the price is worth it) - Max load is 100g I bought two of these scales. One for me and one for my We a... Read more

Impression:light,Simple,Affordable;

0 0 0

• posted by8879235 on 12/10/2014

Pros: Super cheap, free delivery, works upon delivery, easy to use, great amount of alternative measurements. Cons: First impression, abit "low" quality can't really complain due to the price, also separate cover that is not attached to the unit. Could "easily" get lost and without it the scale a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvzdruney on 12/09/2014

Купил себе для снаряжения патронов на охоту. Очень хорошие весы точные, просты в эксплуатации, свои функции выполняют на 100%. У нас в городе такие в 5 раз дороже стоят. Очень рад покупке спасибо DX.com

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted byDRUGMONSTER on 11/21/2014

wery gppd... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Нормально;

0 0 0

• posted bydIdion on 11/05/2014

Весы надежные точные. Кто занимается ювелирными изделиями, сам делает патроны для охоты незаменимая вещь. Покупкой доволен.

Impression:хорошо,Хорошая точная ну и для меня полезная вещь.;

0 0 0

• posted byJLegendary on 10/16/2014

I got my scale 2 years ago and it's still running strong. For this price you can't get much better. I would suggest the use of calibration weights, but that should always be done.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections