DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (100g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
  • 5 star 64 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydvdmachado on 06/07/2014

- This tittle Scale is: Small, lightweight, Two AAA batteries are included, comes with cover, easy to switch between units, easy to tare, seemingly accurate and the batteries last a good long time... - Has a poor manual, but this isn't really a con... - The product looks great and operates just as well, the addition of AAA battery was very helpful..... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybryanhcr on 05/24/2014

It is sensitive and very accurate. The scale does what its supposed to do. able to weigh up to 0.01. Has many modes to choose from. Simple and reliable. A leather pouch was included. Very soft, acts as a protector. Came in a box with a manual in both English and Mandarin. Very detailed explanation on how to operate and calibrate, although not necessary.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byczRudy on 05/19/2014

Fast delivery - only 14 days. Good price - In my country Czech republic only packaging costs about 5-6 $ :) . Very easy to use - no more information needed. 2 batteries included so scale is ready to use. Package contains also fabric case so the scale will be in good condition. Scale cover protecting the weight surface. Digital scale wasn´t well ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymaximospapa on 04/05/2014

The product is as described. It works perfectly, and it is very useful and accurate. It was also delivered in very little time, considering that the destination was Greece. No cons. I have really not come accross with any problem. It is simple in use and works fine (as expected). I am fully satisfied with it so far, and I am going to buy another one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfettler on 03/05/2014

Bright easy to read LCD, simple to use & are as accurate as you would hope. They consistently weighed my 10g calibration weight at 10.00 over the 20 times I tested them. Buttons are clearly marked and they make a nice click when pressed. Capable of weighing grams, oz & others. The scales even come with batteries.! First set were dead when they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRavenronf on 01/08/2014

LCD Light. very accurate, light, pocket size, simple to use. there is no Cons as i can see, hope the battery will last, plastic quality could be a bit better got your money worth, works just fine easy to use. great LCD backlight got your money worth, works just fine easy to use. great LCD backlight got your money worth, works just fine easy to use. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShopper351 on 12/31/2013

Really small and lightweight. Accurate and simple. It measures perfectly and has a bright clear screen back lighted blue. So far I've used it mainly for herbs and spices. Does its job flawlessly. Cant really see any at this time. Except perhaps that it is so small so it cannot really weigh big things. Then again it is a precision pocket scale!. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucsus on 12/04/2013

Cheap price, precise weighting, easy to use, has options to choose between oz grams and more, leather coverage is very usefull and prevent your gadget from broking. It's not a 100% scale in precision, but almost, and judging from the price it's not a problem at all. Great, durable and accurate scale for a low price and also very easy to use. I reccomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeAFCA on 11/21/2013

Works good, is simple to use, very easy to understand and looks real neat. The scale is very accurate and the bright blue display makes it easy to use even with low light. Batteries are included. It has an english manual on the back which is easy to understand and you can easily tare it. Nothing really. It even comes with batteries. It does take a few ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTohuvapohu on 11/15/2013

It came in a little leather-like baggy. Accuracy level is good. 0,01 g is good accuracy. Compared to other ones with 0,1 g accuracy. It has a blue background light. It turns-on when the weight changes and turn-off when it has been stable for a while, so it saves energy. The scale level (on my scale) is a bit crooked. I hope it does not effect the accuracy.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections