DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
perfect For the price it's good enough!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspike2221 on 11/21/2014

I get what i wanted for super price. It is working perfectly for longer time and it is used almost every day. Good cover for a pocket. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bythatsomedude on 07/29/2014

Pros: works as expected. The scale is VERY accurate. Probably one of the most accurate ones on this site. It does what it's suppose to do, you can pick different scales and so on. If for some reason you get weird readings then simply restart the device. Cons: the build quality is partially trash. The ... Read more

Impression:For the price it's good enough!;

0 0 0

• posted byjb100 on 05/20/2014

THe price is excellent and the accuracy is pretty good: i've weight calibration weights and a number of other things (coins etc) to double check reliability and accuracy and its always within 0.02g of what it should be. A bit plasticky. The cover is not as good as my old scales (which were hinged to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrockero88 on 05/13/2014

is small, handy and you can carry anywhere. the base is metal, making it more resistant to scratches. comes with a little bag for storage. the backlight, which is perfectly read the numbers. is not well made??, although the scale sizes with a weight, then if you put the weight on one side, varies several ... Read more

vascula

0 0 1

• posted bymuzarco on 04/16/2014

compact, fast and accurate. sometimes too sensitive, gets dirty quite fast. Does not come with AAA battery although I expected it to be bundled. I bought this when I wanted to weigh my cooking ingredients more accurately. before using the scale I used to measure eveything by eye and that can be disastrous ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKrissJ on 03/17/2014

It is sturdy, buttons work great and are hard/clicky, buttons are plastic. Scale feels heavy, which is a good thing. It is a little out of balance when placed on a flat surface, I think one of the legs on the bottom is a little shorter than the rest but it is so little than I don't think it will alter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelipshin on 10/17/2013

Excellent product! You can consider it even more than the maximum it says on the packaging. But not recommended because it can Lhovia deviations toward optimal weight loss can be accurate to consider the accuracy of 0.01g. Strongly recommend buying! I bought this product Quantity 12 and I really enjoyed!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBustadmo on 06/23/2013

Very easy to use. Battery efficient. Easy to cover with plastic wrap so you don't get paint/glue all over it.. If thats your use.. Very easily gets destroyed by having a cell phone too close to it. Comes in very handy when mesuring up the components in glues, paints etc... One of the cheapest digital ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPanofsky on 06/14/2013

The scale is pretty good. It looks pretty accurate, but i have no exact weight to set up a control. It comes back down to 0.00 after removing the weight. Comes with a nice fake leather pouch and a cover that can be used as a container. It looks really decent and not cheap. Has different settings if you ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byexpresas on 10/11/2012

Most accurate scale I've ever used and doesn't shut off quickly like a lot of them do. Scale was calabrated correctly, I checked it like instructed in the manual. It measures in increments of .01g most pocket scales only measure in increments of .1g and have an can be off by as much as .1g this one is ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections