DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
perfect perfektní Scale excelent price/quality Výborná kvalita / cena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9243429 on 07/10/2015

Přesná a citlivá váha. Podsvícení displeje velmi užitečné. Trochu zpožděné měření při dosypávání materiálu, ale na to se dá zvyknout. Kvalitní váha za nízkou cenu. Doporučuji

Impression:perfektní,Měřítko,Výborná kvalita / cena;

0 0 0

• posted byjravaessen on 07/04/2015

Pros: cheap, easy to use and designed very well cons: build quality not very good Works like a charm in the beginning. After 11/12 months the pocket scale won't go back to 0 gram.

Impression:Scale;

0 0 0

• posted bymikeframetto on 03/18/2015

Build quality not so strong ... But for the price its correct Thanks

Impression:excelent price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted bysyncz on 01/29/2015

Pros: very precise 0,01 measure, works great since i first started using it, batteries last long enough to not be a problem, very nice size and protective case, overall a amazing product in my opinion, couldn't be happier with my choice of this scale. works great every time. Cons: nothing that i... Read more

Review Scale

Impression:Scale;

0 0 0

• posted byspike2221 on 11/21/2014

I get what i wanted for super price. It is working perfectly for longer time and it is used almost every day. Good cover for a pocket.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byFr4nkqc on 10/31/2014

Very surprised of the precision of this scale, i tested it with other ones (around 50-60$) and gave the same amount. Sometimes the second digit doesn't match and change but it is 10 bucks whatever!!

Impression:excelent price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted bythatsomedude on 07/29/2014

Pros: works as expected. The scale is VERY accurate. Probably one of the most accurate ones on this site. It does what it's suppose to do, you can pick different scales and so on. If for some reason you get weird readings then simply restart the device. Cons: the build quality is partially trash.... Read more

Impression:For the price it's good enough!;

0 0 0

• posted byjb100 on 05/20/2014

THe price is excellent and the accuracy is pretty good: i've weight calibration weights and a number of other things (coins etc) to double check reliability and accuracy and its always within 0.02g of what it should be. A bit plasticky. The cover is not as good as my old scales (which were hinged... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrockero88 on 05/13/2014

is small, handy and you can carry anywhere. the base is metal, making it more resistant to scratches. comes with a little bag for storage. the backlight, which is perfectly read the numbers. is not well made??, although the scale sizes with a weight, then if you put the weight on one side, varies... Read more

vascula

0 0 1

• posted bymuzarco on 04/16/2014

compact, fast and accurate. sometimes too sensitive, gets dirty quite fast. Does not come with AAA battery although I expected it to be bundled. I bought this when I wanted to weigh my cooking ingredients more accurately. before using the scale I used to measure eveything by eye and that can be I... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere