DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Amazing Perfecto Great quality perfektní
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuben8554 on 12/26/2015

Es un articulo genial y de una gran calidad

Impression:Perfecto,Gran calidad,Me ha agradado Mucho;

0 0 0

• posted byLennyVazques76 on 12/09/2015

Really good aparatt for that price.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 09/24/2015

I use this scale to many tasks, including counting small electronic components (by weight and calculation). I am impressed with the good quality

0 0 0

• posted byjashix on 09/13/2015

I've seen similar scales for three-four times the amount of money but this one takes the price. It works exactly as I expected, calibrating itself, giving me the possibility to weigh small parts with great accuracy. If you're looking for digital scales for a good price, just get this one, you it.... Read more

Impression:Amazing,Great quality,So cheap;

0 0 0

• posted by9243429 on 07/10/2015

Přesná a citlivá váha. Podsvícení displeje velmi užitečné. Trochu zpožděné měření při dosypávání materiálu, ale na to se dá zvyknout. Kvalitní váha za nízkou cenu. Doporučuji

Impression:perfektní,Měřítko,Výborná kvalita / cena;

0 0 0

• posted byjravaessen on 07/04/2015

Pros: cheap, easy to use and designed very well cons: build quality not very good Works like a charm in the beginning. After 11/12 months the pocket scale won't go back to 0 gram.

Impression:Scale;

0 0 0

• posted bymikeframetto on 03/18/2015

Build quality not so strong ... But for the price its correct Thanks

Impression:excelent price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted bysyncz on 01/29/2015

Pros: very precise 0,01 measure, works great since i first started using it, batteries last long enough to not be a problem, very nice size and protective case, overall a amazing product in my opinion, couldn't be happier with my choice of this scale. works great every time. Cons: nothing that i... Read more

Review Scale

Impression:Scale;

0 0 0

• posted byspike2221 on 11/21/2014

I get what i wanted for super price. It is working perfectly for longer time and it is used almost every day. Good cover for a pocket.

0 0 0

• posted byFr4nkqc on 10/31/2014

Very surprised of the precision of this scale, i tested it with other ones (around 50-60$) and gave the same amount. Sometimes the second digit doesn't match and change but it is 10 bucks whatever!!

Impression:excelent price/quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere