DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjb100 on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:THe price is excellent and the accuracy is pretty good: i've weight calibration weights and a number of other things (coins etc) to double check reliability and accuracy and its always within 0.02g of what it should be.Cons:A bit plasticky. The cover is not as... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrockero88 on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:is small, handy and you can carry anywhere. the base is metal, making it more resistant to scratches. comes with a little bag for storage. the backlight, which is perfectly read the numbers.Cons:is not well made??, although the scale sizes with a weight, then i... Read more

vascula
    1 0
  • posted bymuzarco on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:compact, fast and accurate.Cons:sometimes too sensitive, gets dirty quite fast. Does not come with AAA battery although I expected it to be bundled.OtherThoughts:I bought this when I wanted to weigh my cooking ingredients more accurately. before using the scale I used to m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBustadmo on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very easy to use. Battery efficient. Easy to cover with plastic wrap so you don't get paint/glue all over it.. If thats your use..Cons:Very easily gets destroyed by having a cell phone too close to it.OtherThoughts:Comes in very handy when mesuring up the components in g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPanofsky on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The scale is pretty good. It looks pretty accurate, but i have no exact weight to set up a control. It comes back down to 0.00 after removing the weight. Comes with a nice fake leather pouch and a cover that can be used as a container. It looks really decent and not cheap.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byexpresas on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Most accurate scale I've ever used and doesn't shut off quickly like a lot of them do. Scale was calabrated correctly, I checked it like instructed in the manual. It measures in increments of .01g most pocket scales only measure in increments of .1g and have an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNorTroll on 04/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good digital scale, it is precise. I think it measures correct, at least up to 150g. I have not tried it out to much. The build quality is ok, buttons and display is good. It's a nice thing that the display turns it self off when not in use, after 5-10 seconds. Seems lik... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymehab on 02/16/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It is very accurate, i bought also calibration weight 5gms and it was really 5gms on the scales! Iam pretty happy about it. The lid is also OK, but it's not connected to the scales body, so i hope it won't be lost in future Cons:*Seems like its "legs" a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byClientSberbanka on 07/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ Light. + Compact. + Reasonable price. + Uses AAA batteries which are available practically at every store. + Has "tare" button (as most electronic scales). + Looks like precision if well-calibrated (see "Other Thoughts"). Cons:- Mine come... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLindert on 04/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* Gives accurate and consistent readings. Measured weight will rarely differ by more than 0.01 between repeated measurements. * Easy and intuitive to use; clear screen with blue back-light. * Works on 2 (included) AAA batteries , which are widely available. * Looks good... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections