DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (0.1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 20 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhurupthy2010 on 04/04/2014

This is for sure a phenomenal Scale to be used in multiple Situations. 300g Max with an only 0.01g Resolution Accuracy. The 300g surely gives a wider Range of Options in Use, Scaling almost Anything within Range. None so far - on contrary, It seems very sturdy and therefore, of Course, for Sure a true Value-for-Money Bargain. Time will tell whether ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuzzyka on 10/09/2013

very easy to use illuminated back light tare - reset to 0.00 so you could use small box on it if needed could be switch between units (grams, oz...) accurate quality build and material not find any I bought this scale to measeure tea (I use loose tea and pressed puerh). It was tested with 0.05g weight and was accurate. Also could be use to measure yewellery.... Read more

with cover bottom
    3 0
  • posted byZaInT on 08/22/2013

* Simply incredible value. * Tried it with some coins (one Swedish crown weighs 7 grams), it showed 7.00 for one and 35.04 for 5. * I'm amazed! * Easy to use * Backlit display (actually I didn't notice it in the pictures) * Batteries are included and they hold like figuratively FOREVER. My oldest scale (the 100g version of this) I have changed batteries ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygadzin on 08/19/2013

Small, precision, light and easy to use digital scale. Blue backlight is very usable. Legibility of display is good. The numbers are easily readable. After one year hardly ever of use, display don't show all "bars". After I opened it I saw that one who assemble scale done a poor job. Exterior finish is a 4 stars, internal processing for the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySnusker on 07/14/2013

It's cheap, easy to use & small in size. Already Calibrated & Works up to 300 grams (tested). Nice blue light display, turns off automatically if you forget it. Great for calculating the combined weight of serveral small items or jewelry. Precision questionable depending on where you place the item & how long you let it be there. Quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHORAFaust on 05/24/2013

compact scales, good accuracy 0,01g, have a functioning measuring function of packaging, the backlight of the display, liked the idea secure the access cover on the magnet, he does not wear out and cover not be lost. The cover can also be used as a container for objects. Included also is a cover from the pleasant to the touch the material. data are ... Read more

2 0
  • posted by4ndre on 04/06/2013

The product came exactly as shown the images: a box, 'leather type' jacket to store the scale, very simple instruction manual and also 2xAA batteries protected by a plastic wrap. Blue illuminated liquid crystal visor with good reading numbers, simple operating buttons and metallic tray. It really reads until '300g max / 0.01g' The tray protective plastic ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxsandor on 02/05/2013

* Affordable scale at a very attractive price * Simple and good manual - slightly PLASTIC quality - long delivery time Compared with those pocket scales I found in Sweden, I must say that it is very affordable. It took a month to get it shipped to Sweden, but of course because shipping is free you should probably not complain too much.. Great for the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfestis on 01/30/2013

High precision scale with good lifetime. I had one before and it worked for 3 years daily use, so this was a re buy because of how happy i was with the last one I had. This scale also has good battery life. No drainer like allot of other scales on the market. No real concerns on this unit. But sometimes it needs a few pushes to start, but no con really.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byamigaexpert on 01/30/2013

* High resolution * Pocket size * Protective lid and pouch * Backlit Display * Easy usage * Easy calibration, holds calibration for long time * Value changes slowly, but that is common for scales with this principle * Eats Batteries (but they are common, so no real problem here) * Temperature changes are problematic, but that also is on most other scales ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections