DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySchefflera on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Small -Lid covers entire front safely and securely; can be used as a bowl for loose items. -Decent quality vinyl case adds extra level of protection in a bag/drawer. -Very accurate -Bright display, great functions Cons:-Lid latch is a quite stiff, hard to open without... Read more

2 0
  • posted byChicI44 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use it for rc model helis and airplanes. You can easely measure the weight you need to have a perfect balance. Even of the different parts of the heli and you can also find how much weight to ad eventually. Cons:None for the moment, but I just did receive it. You need g... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylecos on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price is good, very small and light . Batteries included come in separate package inside the scale so they won't leak or exhaust. bright green backlight. it seems to be very precise. Cons:It did not came with user guide. I still don´t know how to cali... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMadZ89 on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very precise, lightweight and not too small. I keeps the calibration quite for a long time. There are cheaper scales, but this is the best one! (I tryied other scales from my friends) ATTENTION: it calibrates only with 10g-20g-30g....100-110-120...etc etc ...I... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNWind on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality plastics and metal used, parts fit tightly. Box is neat, the scale itself comes in a leather-similar case that prevents it from getting scratches. Measurement panel is quite large and scale itself is very precise and responds quickly. Display is bri... Read more

in a package out of case fully working
    3 0
  • posted byBrewy on 08/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap - very precise. The plastic lid is useful to protect the scale - Ive used mine in a garage and on the road and its worked every time. Digits are easy to read - battery lifetime is good Cons:Really none as i can think of. Keep it clean coz like other mentioned - it... Read more

3 0
  • posted byareometer on 01/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice precision scale. The price is not really high. Cool looking bright green backlight, that turns on when you swith on the scale, on put something to measure. Comes with 2 AAA batteries. Can measure in g/oz/ozt/tl/ct, has TARE and calibration fuctions. Comes with a... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMarurun on 11/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very small, very sturdy, the screen is clearly easy to read, and it measures quite precisely. The cover on it is very useful and I'll mention why in the cons part. Cons:This thing will measure dust. Seriously, if dusts lands on it this scale will calculate how much... Read more

4 0
  • posted byalexsh72 on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very accurate -simple to use -clear and easy to read display (with bright green backlight). This scale is fantastic, it works great and its very cheap. Cons:-no other negative points OtherThoughts:It is small, compact and a neat little design. It was an excell... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections