DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
goooooooood
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycyclist on 08/06/2014

This is an informative review that staff will approve without reading! ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression:goooooooood;

0 0 1

• posted bySpecial0807 on 12/24/2013

backlight is bright weight area is 3/4 the size of the unit making it very easy to use and not spill your items being weighed none its really a great. im sure that I could find something if I really gave it a lookover but for the price it is more than sufficienrt very portable and just plain good looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytropicaliano on 08/24/2013

Precision instrument, excellent finishing, excellent quality. Its sensitiveness weights even tinny pieces of paper, a light breeze, etc. It is a neat and clean, compact product. The tray (transparent cover) may feel a little fleamsy, but keep in mind that the scale is for objects up to 200 grams. Therefore ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrooksta on 08/15/2013

-Highly accurate -Compact size -Good quality -Protective sleeve -Clear cover can be detached and used as tray, this was a major selling point for me, and is very useful for measuring loose items. -Battery cover is a little bit loose, but it's not about to fall off, and also the only con I could think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchefflera on 01/11/2013

-Small -Lid covers entire front safely and securely; can be used as a bowl for loose items. -Decent quality vinyl case adds extra level of protection in a bag/drawer. -Very accurate -Bright display, great functions -Lid latch is a quite stiff, hard to open without a fingernail. - on/off button doesn'... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byChicI44 on 01/04/2013

I use it for rc model helis and airplanes. You can easely measure the weight you need to have a perfect balance. Even of the different parts of the heli and you can also find how much weight to ad eventually. None for the moment, but I just did receive it. You need good eyes to read the enclosed manual!... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylecos on 12/13/2012

the price is good, very small and light . Batteries included come in separate package inside the scale so they won't leak or exhaust. bright green backlight. it seems to be very precise. It did not came with user guide. I still don´t know how to calibrate it. no others cons. i asked DX to get the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMadZ89 on 11/13/2012

Very precise, lightweight and not too small. I keeps the calibration quite for a long time. There are cheaper scales, but this is the best one! (I tryied other scales from my friends) ATTENTION: it calibrates only with 10g-20g-30g....100-110-120...etc etc ...I bought a 5g weight but I needed to make ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byNWind on 10/16/2012

High quality plastics and metal used, parts fit tightly. Box is neat, the scale itself comes in a leather-similar case that prevents it from getting scratches. Measurement panel is quite large and scale itself is very precise and responds quickly. Display is bright and numbers are clearly visible. Very ... Read more

in a package out of case fully working

0 0 3

• posted byBrewy on 08/10/2012

Cheap - very precise. The plastic lid is useful to protect the scale - Ive used mine in a garage and on the road and its worked every time. Digits are easy to read - battery lifetime is good Really none as i can think of. Keep it clean coz like other mentioned - it will measure dust! This is so accurate ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections