DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use Small goooooooood
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byduunari666 on 10/15/2017

Impression:good,Small,Easy to use;

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: backlight is bright weight area is 3/4 the size of the unit making it very easy to use and not spill your items being weighed Cons: none its really a great. im sure that I could find something if I really gave it a but... Read more

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFlexy123 on 11/04/2015

Impression:good,Easy to use;

Very easy to use, good quality, precise, does what I expected. Bright display, sturdy buttons etc. I really can't complain. Seems to be a good scale and it'll sure serve me well!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9023783 on 02/05/2015

Impression:Small;

This small but yet accurate digital scale is great. It has a protective plastic cover that you can use to get a bigger surface area.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytry635 on 01/10/2015

Impression:Small;

pros: easy to use, lightweight, accurate, cheap, cons: plastic tray that connects to scale broke.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycyclist on 08/06/2014

Impression:goooooooood;

This is an informative review that staff will approve without... Read more

4 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySpecial0807 on 12/24/2013

backlight is bright weight area is 3/4 the size of the unit making it very easy to use and not spill your items being weighed none its really a great. im sure that I could find something if I really gave it a lookover but for the price it is more than sufficienrt very portable and just plain good... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytropicaliano on 08/24/2013

Precision instrument, excellent finishing, excellent quality. Its sensitiveness weights even tinny pieces of paper, a light breeze, etc. It is a neat and clean, compact product. The tray (transparent cover) may feel a little fleamsy, but keep in mind that the scale is for objects up to 200 grams.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCrooksta on 08/15/2013

-Highly accurate -Compact size -Good quality -Protective sleeve -Clear cover can be detached and used as tray, this was a major selling point for me, and is very useful for measuring loose items. -Battery cover is a little bit loose, but it's not about to fall off, and also the only con I could a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySchefflera on 01/11/2013

-Small -Lid covers entire front safely and securely; can be used as a bowl for loose items. -Decent quality vinyl case adds extra level of protection in a bag/drawer. -Very accurate -Bright display, great functions -Lid latch is a quite stiff, hard to open without a fingernail. - on/off button a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChicI44 on 01/04/2013

I use it for rc model helis and airplanes. You can easely measure the weight you need to have a perfect balance. Even of the different parts of the heli and you can also find how much weight to ad eventually. None for the moment, but I just did receive it. You need good eyes to read the enclosed... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere