DX » Community » Reviews » Fluke 1AC-C VoltAlert II AC 90~1000V Voltage Power Line Detector Pen (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
excellent very good product I recommend it highly ..
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJureR on 11/12/2014

I bought a detector for use at work. As maintenance is very important to check which wire is energized to safely perform my job. It is also useful for finding interrupted wires. Versatile detector for a good price. The thing that is indispensable in the industry. I recommend it to anyone who is dealing ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byaluiziopneto on 08/23/2014

I have not found anything bad, for me the product is perfect and arrived in perfect condition .. recommended product for all of BRAZIL, and the WORLD! I did not post any video or photo, because I'm no camera, but as soon as I can I post! It took a while to arrive at my house in Brazil, I live inside ... Read more

Impression:very good product I recommend it highly ..;

0 0 0

• posted byenvytin on 07/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Absolutely best tool in own class. Forget everything else in voltage power line detector pens. Hands down. This accuracy and reliability is top quality! Indication is working absolutely fine. Other cheaper pens are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoflixen on 04/01/2014

Works just as well as English version of device. Provides indication of 240v induction field at the same sensitivity. You know how this works: Press button, point at a cable, she lights up if you have AC. None that I can think of. I'm not one for licking my fingers and touching 240v wiring; so this lil-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNumber71 on 01/09/2014

Senses the steady state electrostatic ?eld produced by AC voltage through insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor. A red glow at the tip and a beeping noise (if not switched OFF) indicates the presence of voltage. Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test – so you always know it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoostom on 05/29/2013

It works as it should be, does the job very good. I've used it on several occasions to locate wires in my wall, to see whether there is current flowing through the wires, etc. It has a sturdy design and is easy to use. Also the price is very cheap compared to what this will cost me in my country. I have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySociocali on 03/19/2013

Idéntico en calidad al Fluke norteamericano, mismo sonido y LED, se puede encender con o sin sonido, misma sensibilidad, ni demasiada ni muy poca, quien lo maneja, sabe lo que hace. Al igual que a otras personas, se envió el fluke con rango 200v-1000v y no el de 90v-1000v, como en el resumen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymartinhmv on 02/23/2013

Very easy to use, handy, light, compact, audible signal helps voltage location and can be switched off, light signal checks battery condition, yellow colour for clear visibility on the floor or among other tools Unfortunately I was sent VoltAlert 1AC C2II (200 V up to 1000 V) instead of the here one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMattGrundy on 11/24/2012

Exactly the same as the american version that is worth 4 times the price, only difference is that the warnings are in chinese, But who reads that stuff anyway? Robust, can take knocks and falls aslong as it does not land dirrectly on the tip. Asain lettering may put some people off. Dont try and save ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOnTheBeach on 07/14/2012

I have used this tester for just over a year now and it has been 100% reliable. I don't want another hit of 240VAC....I'm too old now! Anyhow, out of curiosity I bought a Fluke copy for $3~$4USD. It looked much the same, seemed to be better spec'd but it does not detect anywhere near as reliably. Kind ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections