DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI to DVI 24+1 Cable (3-Meter)
  • 5 star 27 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeosuo on 06/22/2014

This is a strong cable with strong connectors. The quality is great. The cable is long enough to get out of the way easily. It works flawlessly with my PS3. There is not much else to say. I am generally very happy with dealextreme products and this is another example. I did not expect it to be this good quality wise. The signal holds up no problem. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

The cable works well, as expected. The reviews don't lie :) The quality is good, length is great, it's simple and easy to use. Fits well in my devices and it allows me to watch my movies from my computer in the TV. No cons, but it could be a bit cheaper! I bought it to connect my laptop to a TV and watch my stuff in a big screen. The cable works well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWesti on 01/13/2014

Works and has a rugged outer layer that protects it from mechanical failures, I fed it through the wall with other cables and I am not concerned about this cable getting damaged. none whatsoever, this cable worked when I put it in and I am sure that it will still work when I change the hardware attached to it would buy it again in a heartbeat, actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychux on 01/05/2014

Very good convertor. I used it to connect a raspberry pi to a dvi monitor. Very good material, is large enough and no problems so far. Worked the first time i plugged in. It's working four full days. Perfect. Nothing to say here. Everything is good. Maybe it's a bit expensive, but's is cheaper than in my country (i couldn't find one in my country for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypervanax on 10/14/2013

Very good price. Works perfectly. Fits the description. The quality of workmanship is good. Cool mesh top. connected a 42 "LED TV 1920x1080 60 Hz. Picture quality is good. delivered very quickly - 11 days prior to the date of payment of Moscow No cons, but could do better packaging. Although the package sturdy and undamaged, clasp works well It ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGiomm on 04/30/2013

A great cable, long and solid. I'm using it to connect my MEDIAPLAYER PC to the LCD TV. Easily supports the resolution FULL HD 1080P. I only use it to 1080P resolution. At maximum resolution 1920x1080 P do not notice artifacts. The cable is not very flexible and it is not advisable to make sharp bends. The construction is solid and the cable looks like ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvenator89 on 02/10/2013

Its looking nice and it works realy nice. I use it when i need and every time its easy to use and i like it :P 3 meter lengh is enough for me but you should make sure u order enough long cable. Not realy much more to say. It good and thats all. Not realy much more to say. It good and thats all and 3 meter lengh is enough for me. 3 meter lengh is enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngelaDumont on 11/22/2012

Can now hook my computer up to my television and now i can watch anything, and now have canceled all my movie channel's, so i'm saving money every month, so this is something that will pay for itself in one month, and now thinking about cancelling my other channels, cause now i can stream all my favorite show's aswell. No Don't Have Any Con's. this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudaca77 on 11/18/2012

The cable is large enough very good build quality It worked perfectlly to connect my ps3 to my lcd monitor. Ps3 detected the cable and allowed instantly to change the definition Noise reduction filters on both ends of the cable The cable is a bit rigid but i suppose that is not fully a con as it shows that it is of good quality It does what it states ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteve_s on 10/30/2012

Arrived on time and works perfectly! very satisfied with the purchase and will purchase again in the future for sure! The moment it arrived it took me some time to figure out how to use it and make my TV to work with it , and the answer was simple with the TOSHIBA I have all I needed to do is to just change the settings with the remote, didn't need ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections