DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI to DVI 24+1 Cable (3-Meter)
  • 5 star 24 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeosuo on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a strong cable with strong connectors. The quality is great. The cable is long enough to get out of the way easily. It works flawlessly with my PS3. There is not much else to say. I am generally very happy with dealextreme products and this is another example. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable works well, as expected. The reviews don't lie :) The quality is good, length is great, it's simple and easy to use. Fits well in my devices and it allows me to watch my movies from my computer in the TV. Cons:No cons, but it could be a bit cheaper! OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypervanax on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price. Works perfectly. Fits the description. The quality of workmanship is good. Cool mesh top. connected a 42 "LED TV 1920x1080 60 Hz. Picture quality is good. delivered very quickly - 11 days prior to the date of payment of Moscow Cons:No con... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGiomm on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great cable, long and solid. I'm using it to connect my MEDIAPLAYER PC to the LCD TV. Easily supports the resolution FULL HD 1080P. I only use it to 1080P resolution. At maximum resolution 1920x1080 P do not notice artifacts. Cons:The cable is not very flexi... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvenator89 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its looking nice and it works realy nice. I use it when i need and every time its easy to use and i like it :P 3 meter lengh is enough for me but you should make sure u order enough long cable. Not realy much more to say. It good and thats all. Cons:Not realy much more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngelaDumont on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can now hook my computer up to my television and now i can watch anything, and now have canceled all my movie channel's, so i'm saving money every month, so this is something that will pay for itself in one month, and now thinking about cancelling my other channels, cau... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudaca77 on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is large enough very good build quality It worked perfectlly to connect my ps3 to my lcd monitor. Ps3 detected the cable and allowed instantly to change the definition Noise reduction filters on both ends of the cable Cons:The cable is a bit rigid bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteve_s on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Arrived on time and works perfectly! very satisfied with the purchase and will purchase again in the future for sure! The moment it arrived it took me some time to figure out how to use it and make my TV to work with it , and the answer was simple with the TOSHIBA I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhutoi on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like a charm. Locally I paid three times more for a similar cable, when I bought my tv. This cable, anyway, has a more sturdy build than the cables I had. Cons:none OtherThoughts:(One lesson here is that retailers make good profit with these additional i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrross100 on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable works just fine. Has a ferrite on it for reduced EMI. The cable feels very sturdy. Cons:Cable is a little stiff. This might make it more durable, though, so maybe it's not a con. OtherThoughts:The cable is quite stiff, not as flexible as most computer cables.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections