DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Improved Version UNO R3 Development Board Kit for Arduino
  • 5 star 19 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byputyn on 05/20/2013

I have an original arduino UNO R3 and i have to say that they look the same and it functions the same, but the one from dx costed half of the original one The quality of the build its not perfect, the solder joints on some parts are far from ideal also the crystal for the 16u2 its above the pcb, also the rx and tx are always on and they flicker when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslowserver on 04/27/2013

Great price and excellent build quality. Product performs as expected. took a few weeks to arrive There's no documentation, but I was up and running minutes after downloading the software from http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software Possibilities are limited only by your imagination. I purchased this along with the bluetooth module and power relay module ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byufukhimmet on 04/09/2013

very good Your service.Because you provide more affordable shopping opportunities.12 days to be free to come and cargo between countries is very nice.Engineering hobby and educational products like no cons. Thank you for your service.I would like to have Turkish language options on your site.There are many people interested in your site and appreciate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypromi on 03/28/2013

Works like a charm. Packaging is very good in sealed bag. Very good build, all connectors are well done. Tested with some sketches with no problem. The leds on and pin13 are very bright and red. They should be orange and not as bright but who cares. USB cable could be better and longer. Back side has "Made in Italy" and italian map and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamperi on 03/12/2013

+ Cheaper than other online stores + Works as expected + All orginal developer tools works with it + You can build nice things with it - nothing comes to my mind - takes lot's of your freetime to build all the nice programs (not that bad but anyways) Good developer basis for multimedia extensions. I'm using it to control ambient lighning setup with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnakedancer on 02/26/2013

This updated board looks exactly like the Italian version- even the "Made in Italy" can be seen. My board came in with the processor badly mounted in the socket. So I had to use the DX Chip extractor ( a wise purchase!) to get the chip out, bend the legs on one side and straighten the pins on the opposite side and sink it into the socket again.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusamashah on 01/27/2013

Great build quality and amazing price! Was nicely packaged when I received it and nothing was bent or broken. I don't have an original arduino to compare to but from what I can see there is no real difference. The soldering is very good overall as well with all the parts attached on very solid. No documentation, but not really a big deal since there ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKlevs on 01/26/2013

Lightweight, simple and the best value. This is my first arduino and I start to program it now. This model REV 3 has some increments from past versions. None so far. The Arduino is an open programming platform and we can find a lot of material on the Internet, like books, handouts and videos. Even those who have no programming skills you can learn on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymacomen on 01/23/2013

This is my first arduino that I have orderd from dx.com and I am satisfide. The design is the same, some parst are different from the original but it does not mather. The led lights are all red insted of some green or blue but it does not affect the work.. The package could be sent in a more secure way, my things did not get damaged but to someone that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarco208 on 01/22/2013

It's a cheap variant of the real arduino, its not genuine but it doesn't matter! It works exactly as you want. It looks exactly the same as the real one and has the same data. The headers seem to be from better quality than those of arduino themself? The only real con is that the USB B cables are not working... They have something weird, arduino program ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections