DX » Community » Reviews » Awei Stylish In-Ear Earphone for Iphone / Cell Phone / MP3 / MP4 - Wood Color (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
Happy Stylish good build quality elegante Feliz
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9233967 on 07/31/2015

pros cons

Impression:Happy,Stylish,good build quality;

0 0 0

• posted bythebenjaminlee on 07/14/2015

Pros: Nice design, real wood. Rubber is good as well. The sound quality is pretty good when listening to WAV or CD's. They headphones are good in the highs, not so much in the mids and has a "bass-like" sound in the lows - all in all it sounds great. Especially if you think of the price! Cons: on... Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 1 0

• posted by1189362 on 06/03/2015

pros: alta calidad de audio contra ninguno

Impression:Feliz,elegante,buena calidad de construcción;

0 0 0

• posted bydocbb on 05/11/2015

NO cons. Ultra light weight. Very strong materials. Very good sound. Good equal length leads. Always very easy to untangle. Unexpected is the wood housing promotes private, quality sound while keep sound from bothering others (my spouse was always disturbed, now I listen in bed with no worries).... Read more

Impression:Happy,good build quality,Toughest Earbuds I Have Ever Found;

0 0 0

• posted byTomHZ on 04/23/2015

Wow these look very cool, i love the wood design. The braided cable feels very high quality and feels like its never going to break. The earbuds fit me perfect and even on high volume someone on the outside can hardly hear them so very good isolation! You will not bother anyone next to you with a... Read more

Impression:Stylish,good build quality,real bass;

0 0 0

• posted bycamaradahans on 03/25/2015

i like the headphones, they have very nice sound and are very stylish, the cord is long and is protected by cloth, very nice headphones and very afordable price.

Impression:Nice sound;

0 0 0

• posted byNickH4x on 03/16/2015

Pros: Very good-looking earphones with a build quality far better than you'd expect for the price. The sound quality is also very decent considering the price. Cons: None, I'm perfectly happy with this product.

Impression:Stylish,good build quality,Decent sound quality;

0 0 0

• posted byurangutango on 11/18/2014

From design to quality: impeccable (bass sound is very nice) and the price... I love the wooden part, I think it's actually made out of wood.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byalexxni on 01/22/2013

Very nicely package, for start. The package includes many different sizes of rubber earpieces. The cable is not rubber, very easy to untangle even if it gets tangled. The earpiece itself is real wood, I guess this contributes to the awesome sound quality. These are really loud, but pleasant at I... Read more

1 0 1

DX Everywhere