DX » Community » Reviews » TheFree G-70L Nylon + PU Outdoor Waterproof Bag - Green (70L)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHP546 on 04/09/2014

The high quality material use to produce this item is totally unexpected. Definitely will provide waterproofing to the items store in it. Very spacious (70L). I can event use it as a flotation by encasing air in it. Very bright green which allow visual detection from a distance. The buckle use is also of good quality plastic material. May consider to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 12/28/2013

Nice green color. Light weight, good for hiking. The large size is good as a liner for your main pack. Seams are taped. This is light nylon fabric with a polyurethane inner coating, and I expect it to wear out, especially if you crease it a lot or put hard items inside. Not totally airtight if you close it and push on it hard, but quite good enough.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzoth87 on 10/11/2013

If you need a big waterproof(?) bag you've found it. And the price is so low you can't find equal size bag from anywhere. The material is thin so it folds to quite small when you're not using it. I have'nt had the chance to test it yet so I can't comment on the waterproof part. But usually these thin bags are more like water resistant, not waterproof.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections