DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Glare-free Screen Protector for Iphone 3g (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 52 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaledesma on 02/27/2014

Excelente protector, le queda perfectamente al modelo que dice en el empaque, es de muy buena calidad y su adherencia es muy buena. Sin duda alguna se debe comprar ese protector, le queda exactamente. Ninguna, todo está perfecto. Excelente protector, le queda perfectamente al modelo que dice en el empaque, es de muy buena calidad y su adherencia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertDutchman on 01/13/2014

Very clear indeed, and has a good scratch resistance. the price is definately a pro, and when one damages you'll have another one left. Was a little hard to apply, but after cleaning the screen properly no more garbage underneath the protective layer. To get the character limit: bla bla Clean the screen of your phone properly before applying this protector,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWr0xx on 03/26/2013

- Price! very cheap for the quality you get. - Quality, great build, good packaging - Easy, fits the iPhone perfectly and they are easily applied. - Matte, great matte effect. No sunlight is reflected of your screen anymore. None what so ever. Looking for a solid matte screenprotector? > "Add to cart", > Watch youtube on how to correctly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlano on 03/13/2013

Great product, very good quality, easy to install on phone. Placing the product was simple and very good quality. I recommend to anyone in the community. I already bought other films on dx but so far this was the best I found. The film came a little bigger than the phone and part of it is left. You can cut a little to get it perfect. The product has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byACGhirelli on 03/03/2013

Excellent quality product! I already bought twice, and I will certainly buy again. Depending on use and care, durability is very good. The film is matte, but provides excellent visibility, giving a special charm to the phone. I do not see many things that might discredit the product. Although not very easy to apply, with a little practice you will do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 02/27/2013

it is cheap and good.. easy to install and (if you want) to remove.. i have a couple of them for a friend of mine..and he is very satisfyed with them.. ohh and lets not forget that it has the nics toutch you ever experience in a touch screen.. well i have no con to report..except for the time it took to arrive to portugal.. but i guess that has nothing ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byispdave on 02/19/2013

Very good Quality screen protector. It feels very nice. It is not slick, so you can play games very good with this. two screen protectors for this price with this quality is just very very good. I do not find any cons. The only thing you should watch is to put it on your Iphone well and clean it before apply. Last thing you want are those annoying bubbles.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakrhoogvliet92 on 02/05/2013

I really do like this screen protector. It feels very nice. It is not slick, so you can play games very good with this. two screen protectors for this price with this quality is just very very good. I do not have any cons. The only thing you should watch is to put it on your Iphone well. Last thing you want are those annoying bubbles. Maybe kinda hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byal2giss on 01/01/2013

It is a very good lamin, meets be matte and the best is that it is a pack of two protective films, came to Chile without problems either. It is a very good lamin, meets be matte and the best is that it is a pack of two protective films, came to Chile without problems either. Like all matte laminated scratch much faster but take careLike all matte laminated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimynameisabel on 12/28/2012

-very good quality -very good price -matte -very useful it was very easy to put it on the screen i think it has nothing i bought it i think 2 years ago, so it is 2 years old, but it doesn't matter, it 'works' very well for me in my opinion every iphone needs a screen protector, so buy it. it is cheaper, than a new screen, or something. i put it on my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections