Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great cover for other LCDs too

posted by amans on 10/10/2008
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I got this to cover the 2.7" LCD on my digital camera, so I had to cut it size. The plastic is thick, and stuck easily, without any air bubbles whatsoever (a problem with a number of other flimsier LCD protectors I tried over the years). It gives a matt finish to the touch, and the image through the LCD is therefore a bit 'matty', but I wouldn't say its grainy or bad. Depending on whether you prefer Matt vs Glossy prints of your pictures - the difference is just like that! And whats best, since it is matt, it doesn't hold finger prints.

Cons:

was not easy to cut due to its thickness, but then the thickness is also a pro for me. Peeling off the cover on the protector to stick it was a bit hard, specially after I cut it to fit and lost the little "Peel Here" tab.

OtherThoughts:

I've only had it on the camera a week. I hope it stays on long and does not start peeling at the edges, as even though I have had other issues with other branded LCD covers, they usually adhere well enough not to peel

Bottomline:

Not bad for the price. You get 2 protectors. Don't know how practical they would be for a touch screen application, due to their thickness, but as a general LCD protector, they are great so far

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections