There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great cover for other LCDs too

posted by amans on 10/10/2008
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

I got this to cover the 2.7" LCD on my digital camera, so I had to cut it size. The plastic is thick, and stuck easily, without any air bubbles whatsoever (a problem with a number of other flimsier LCD protectors I tried over the years). It gives a matt finish to the touch, and the image through the LCD is therefore a bit 'matty', but I wouldn't say its grainy or bad. Depending on whether you prefer Matt vs Glossy prints of your pictures - the difference is just like that! And whats best, since it is matt, it doesn't hold finger prints.

was not easy to cut due to its thickness, but then the thickness is also a pro for me. Peeling off the cover on the protector to stick it was a bit hard, specially after I cut it to fit and lost the little "Peel Here" tab.

I've only had it on the camera a week. I hope it stays on long and does not start peeling at the edges, as even though I have had other issues with other branded LCD covers, they usually adhere well enough not to peel

Not bad for the price. You get 2 protectors. Don't know how practical they would be for a touch screen application, due to their thickness, but as a general LCD protector, they are great so far

Post comment

DX Everywhere