DX » Community » Reviews » Kingston SDC10/16GB microSDHC Memory Card - Black (16GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
Huge Fast Reliable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoran85mk on 07/29/2014

I was looking for something that will give me reliable surface to write down my essential files, and this is how I found this memory card which is 16GB and Class10 as well. I'm really satisfied with this product, as now I can be sure that my favorite files can be fit on so small but fast memory card.... Read more

It will fit perfect in my phone, cause I love it that is 16GB and Class 10 as well.

Impression:Huge Fast Reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byLuKePicci on 06/05/2014

Good quality part, best brand, shipped without useless contents like adapters and cases, that is great if you already have dozens of others. Obviously fast as any other Class 10 SD. Nice price, also for international shipping. If you don't have already microSD to SD adapter, you should add one of them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaffie on 04/17/2014

- kingston brand (= lifetime guarantee) - well packaged, in a retail package - fast (class 10) - big enough (16 Gb) - does everything i expected from it no cons whatsoever! i bought two of those and used them for my doogee dg500 and my jdx s7800b, they worked perfectly and without a glitch. I'm confident ... Read more

2 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections