DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk C4-TF8G Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card - Black (8GB / Class 4)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanfrowar on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a cheap micro SD card for a nice price. It's cheaper than here in Brazil, and the build quality is the same. SanDisk is a good manufacturer. I'm using it with my Xperia L phone and I have nothing to complain.Cons:It could be a bit more cheaper.OtherThoughts:I bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjazix on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The memory Card is packed in a cristal clear packing. It is useful if you want to sell it later. I use it in my Android Tablet. I store MP3 musics, pictures and MP4 videos. Works well and seems fast. I do not encounter problem to read my MP4 videos.Cons:The memory card j... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjetvice on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Pretty good speed, especially for the money - Shipped well and packaged well - It's just cheap (for 8 gigabytes)Cons:Haven't found any cons about the product yet, it's the product you expect to get, especially for the money.OtherThoughts:You would regularly pay almost... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenisjoh on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good value if you do not need high speed. Works OK in phone for photos. Came very quickly in a standard storage container. No adapater to SD but I have one already.Cons:It just meets being class 4. I tested it and got Writing speed: 4.4 MByte/s Reading speed: 1... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is the cheapest 8 gb microsdhc card you can buy in dealextreme at this time and it works perfectly. It's formatted in FAT32 and it has 7.39 GB free exactly the same than others (it's the difference between naming GB or Gb)Cons:As the item is descripted it's only the m... Read more

Sandisk 8gb microsdhc 1 Sandisk 8gb microsdhc 2
    0 0
  • posted bysandy1manu on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great quality product, works just as it should, without any problems. I decided to buy it to expand the memory of my cellphone, and i totally glad i did it. It came in a little plastic box.Cons:All i can find is that it doesn't come with the Micro SD to SD memory card ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartindbr on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's a real Sandisk memory, does anything you need from a memory card of these kind of micro SD. very good deal if you want a good price and an excellent quality.Cons:it's comes in a little plastic box without another package but, it's not hurt the product. no another con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGooperBlooper on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works just as it should, accepts data easily and retains it. It looks and feels genuine and it comes in a protective plastic case that can also hold an SD card or adapter. 8 GB is a great value for this price.Cons:It doesn't come with a card adapter for SD or Mini SD slots... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflap1 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:an actual sandisk 8 gigabyte micro SD memory card. it does what it is supposed to do, without any problems. i used it for my HTC Wildfire S and it worked without any problems. plenty of space for music photo's and videos the memory card came in a nice plastic casing for... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections