DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk C4-TF16G Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card - Black (16GB / Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byremboo on 06/27/2014

Does what its designed for add memmory space to your mobile device. Its just a great product. Works perfect with my phone needed it so i could have more maps offline available for my navigation and gave plenty so now i can store a lot of extra mp3 as well. None. simply a great product. Has a small loss ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypourewa on 03/24/2014

the price what can i say all sd cards are basically the same as their operation goes only difference between cards is the writing speed but as for the price of this card excellent, it makes me feel good that i got aquality product at a bargain price!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only co i have is my fat fingers struggle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysisquet87 on 02/28/2014

Great original product. In my tablet 15.46Gb of space. Coulnd't mesure the transfer speeds but doesn't seem out of normal. Great value for the money! None Maybe would be better if the card was packed with a small card box as many other sd/tf cards are, so then in the case you need to change cards often ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarlekigreen on 12/02/2013

Muy buena calidad,y buen servicio,estoy muy contento con el producto,muy facil de pedir,su envio es inmediato y cumplen con los plazos de entrega,yo lo pido desde españa son fiables 100%. No tengo ninguna queja de este producto es bastante bueno. Muy buena calidad,y buen servicio,estoy muy contento ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytostit1m on 11/19/2013

- Works perfect - 15.4 GB (Not that many GB loss) - Perfect for smartphones Overall, it is a very good product for the price. In my home-land you pay 12/13 dollars( 10 euro's) for 8GB and now I got 16 for the same price as for 8 GB! It's enough to store a lot of your photo's, videos, other things. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYannick666 on 10/28/2013

- This is a great memory for a cel phone. - It works ok, as it should. - Just plug it and use it. - Free shipping. - Decent price. - Class 4, that's kinda slow for nowadays... has a transfer rate of max 4 mbps. - Small and easy to lose, just keep it inside the device that its supposed to be in ok? The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManoMister on 08/15/2013

Well, it's a 16GB microSD memory card, works as you'd expect, transfer speed is reasonable. Really, there isn't much more to talk about this type of product Just usual microSD cons: being small can easily make you lose it if it's not inserted into an electronic Like all memory cards, you get 90% of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGebarre on 08/14/2013

works like a charm, has 14.7gb of space so a normal loss. I don´t know what else to say. It´s price/quality ratio is probably one of the best in the market the 1.3gb loss but that is normal but other than that, no cons it could come with a sd adapter or an usb adapter but they can be bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrvdevil on 07/08/2013

Has a nice capacity for the price. Its really fast for a class 4 memory card. Tried on a tablet and a phone(all bought in DX.com of course :D) and the card worked really well. Mine don't have the SD adapter in the package, and it took more than a month to came to stock again.. Its really a nice complementation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuper22k on 06/04/2013

Es extremadamente practico y facil de comprar en Dx.com en linea y muy conveniente, casi a la mitad del precio del que se consigue en mi pais (Argentina). otra gran ventaja es la entrega gratis y discreta en el domicilio, con una demora de solo 18 dias laborables. no encuetro contras, el dispositivo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections