DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk C4-TF16G Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card - Black (16GB / Class 4)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byremboo on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what its designed for add memmory space to your mobile device. Its just a great product. Works perfect with my phone needed it so i could have more maps offline available for my navigation and gave plenty so now i can store a lot of extra mp3 as well. Cons:None. si... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytostit1m on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works perfect - 15.4 GB (Not that many GB loss) - Perfect for smartphones Overall, it is a very good product for the price. In my home-land you pay 12/13 dollars( 10 euro's) for 8GB and now I got 16 for the same price as for 8 GB! It's enough to store a lot of your phot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGebarre on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works like a charm, has 14.7gb of space so a normal loss. I don´t know what else to say. It´s price/quality ratio is probably one of the best in the market Cons:the 1.3gb loss but that is normal but other than that, no cons OtherThoughts:it could com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuper22k on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es extremadamente practico y facil de comprar en Dx.com en linea y muy conveniente, casi a la mitad del precio del que se consigue en mi pais (Argentina). otra gran ventaja es la entrega gratis y discreta en el domicilio, con una demora de solo 18 dias laborab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInilo on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very good with my smartphone, the data-transfer speed is constant. I cant talk about the delivery cause was a problem with my order... But i think it took like 2 weeks to delivery (very fast) to Chile (LATAM). The plastic case is very nice and usefull. Con... Read more

H2testw capacity test.
    2 0
  • posted byLythinari on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ordered this with http://dx.com/p/dual-microsd-tf-to-ms-pro-duo-adapter-16gb-max-28826 Works well, not that there is much else to comment on about, not like it does anything else. Cons:None, what else would you expect? The product is very straight forward and has no cons.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystephanerobert on 10/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This micro card works well. I use in my cell phone. I received after 2 weeks. I received the card into the plastic case. This is very practical. The condition of the card is perfect. Cons:That's not the higher memory card but this is a good quality. I like the trademark.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections