Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhappyland on 05/26/2014

This DX item was very useful for me, because I hate cutting garlic with a knife, it´s very easy to clean, and use, you just have to peel the garlic and put inside and twist. The size is good, because it fits your hand and it´s easy to twist. The only problem that I`ve found was that it did not last long. After a while using it one of the pegs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byADOliveira on 07/03/2013

This has to be one of the most genious things even invented. It's so useful! I've never struggled with cutting/smashing garlic anymore. It's better than garlic smashers because you can more easily distribute the garlic in the food and you get to use the whole thing, there's nothing retained in the gadget. It's a pity that it only work well when using ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBetyrufino on 04/01/2013

It's easy to use and very easy to clean. Do not put the garlic with the peel because you will loose the garlic, it's impossible to remove the peel later. I did not try to do this but my friend did and it was a mess. It could come in other colours and the material it looks like a little bit fragil, but so far I did not broke it. I did not use this with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybreberka on 11/24/2012

Great thing. Easy to clean and convinient to use. Colour is good as well. I will definitely buy one for Mum and one more for me, to have at home just in case the first one would be broken. I like garlic, so I use it very often. One peg broke after month of use, but maybe it was because I gave there 6 cloves of garlic, maybe 4 would be OK. Great thing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections