DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Screen Protector Film Guard for Google Nexus 7
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeztea on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The protective matte screen protector film provides a level of protection from scratching and smudging on the display itself. It comes with all the required materials needed to place this screen on the tablet. Cons:A bit tricky to get it on the screen without... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNerdHunter on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+It's very easy to apply +The cut and size is near, if not, perfect +Doesn't ruin the touch and feel of the tablet unlike some other screen protectors Cons:-The one I got wasn't very matte. It was more glossy than anything else. OtherThoughts:For this price, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaki on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Since screen replacement is so expensive and it's so annoying and painful to find out your brand new tablet with a permanent scratch, to buy a screen protector film is highly recommended. This film is very resistant and will prevent the screen from scratches.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byomaki on 11/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is matte, which is better than reflective ones. I hate that mirror effect. Protects your screen and prevent scratches. Solid stuff. Comes with a small piece of fabric to clean screen before apply. Cons:Well, it is very very tricky to apply on the surface. I... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections