DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Flip-Open Case w/ Holder for Google Nexus 7 - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8828063 on 12/05/2014

Pros: Nice material, good fit, good price. Cons: No magnetic closure. Tablet goes black when folding front to the back. No stable horizontal position. Overall still positive, it is a very nice case. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymixmax256 on 11/24/2013

I have bought this protective PU leather flip-open case several month ago, and i use it all day and i can say that's a very good deal for the price. It's easy to access its button And the cover is always like the first day i bought it a little most durable on the corner that's was perfectible with metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeroen1328 on 10/02/2013

The Protective Leather case is a nice finishing touch for the Nexus 7. the Nexus fits nicely in the case and all buttons/usb port are accessable without removing the Nexus from the case. the "Google Nexus 7" inscription in the clip is a very nice finishing touch removing the protecting tape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytodamarc on 09/24/2013

- Good pricing - Very good finishing in leather - The support for the table to use it in diagonal way is effective and works with simplicity - To use the nexus 7 in normal way the case disturbs a little bit because you need to fold it behind the device and the tablet looks like more thick and hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisojanis on 05/13/2013

Both plastic and leather parts seem very durable. Looks really nice, not cheap looking at all. Magnet holds the case closed real tight and is easy to open. Side buttons are a bit deep in the case holes, but this is true with almost all cases. In desk stand mode it can't hold very small angles, slides ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheussantoso on 03/21/2013

+ fits to the nexus 7 + external interface connectors and speaker have their own hole with perfect positioning + the cover closes pretty tight + simple design + easy to install The magnet doesn't work as the locking feature. It is just for holding the cover against the body of the tablet. It has a sleek ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGIJane on 03/01/2013

The case does what it was made for, protecting the Nexus 7. The case is completely around the Nexus, protecting the hole tablet and the knobs are good to reach. Nice slim and less weight, goes into a pocket or handbag where normally your Nexus 7 goes without the case. The magnet does not work as a on/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaumontel on 02/24/2013

none verry poor material, difficult to take off, the magnet to tun on and off is very weak so it doesn't work, it didn't lock horizontally it just a manner of luck just find another one crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystavsivan on 02/10/2013

looks great-protects very well and is worth every dollar you paid as a bed reader, Im not sattisfied a 100% because it has no stopping points to avoid movement of tablet As this cover came as 2nd option (the first one was too big for my 7 inch tablet) Im amaized at the staff readiness, to act fast and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJPSL14 on 02/09/2013

Holds the Nexus 7 tightly, fitting perfectly. Easy to acess its buttons. Some parts have a sort of a smooth material, protecting the tablet. The magnets work fine, and don't seem to put the tablet in sleeping mode, which is something that I do not want to activate it. Good-looking overall. The tiny magnet ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections