DX » Community » Reviews » GOiGAME Protective Clear Screen Protectors Guard Set for Nintendo 3DS XL
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWoodbin on 05/14/2014

- cheap - easy to apply - if you mess up, you can stop applying midway and redo it - screens look the same, it doesn't mess up image or colors, 3D looks the same - well if you mess up in the end and finish applying the protector you have to remove it and buy a new one - still it needs a bit of skill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlaebornich on 02/08/2014

Great fit, very scratch resistant. Very little glare so makes games easy to play, my kids love them! A little fiddly to install and you need to have a credit card to push it down and get all the air out properly. I would definitely purchase these again they are standing up to all the punishment that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilktea02 on 01/25/2014

-Very cheap and fits both 3DS XL/LL screen -Does its intended job; now I do not have to worry about scratches or finger prints; -easy to clean - looks nice and does not obstruct or effect gameplay -A little difficult to put on perfectly if you have not done this before -this is not anti-glare or matte ... Read more

Product in package Product outside of package product in use

0 0 0

• posted byheavenbeast on 01/13/2014

Both protectors fit perfectly in both screens are easy to install and is easy to get rid of the bubbles by applying a little pressure on it from the inside edges. Ambos protectores encajan perfectamente en ambas pantallas, son faciles de instalar y es facil deshacerse de las burbujas aplicando un poco ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCPyoshi on 01/11/2014

Cheap, good size and durable. None that I could think of. Maybe that It is hard to applay for someone that has never done it before, but thats to be expected. I have used my screen protection for over 5 months now and It still works flawless, dosent look worn out or starts to come off. Be sure to take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsantiago394 on 01/01/2014

Good material and it protects the screens nicely. It doesn't require much to apply it. It includes both screen protectors that fit perfectly, and a small cloth. If not applied carefully, it can look quite strange, but its not rocket science. The cloth is not good quality.. but that isn't very important.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 12/01/2013

I am very happy with this product. Bought extra in case I might mess up but didn't need it. The screen protectors were a perfect fit on my 3DS XL and are very good quality. The screen protectors do not come with an application card. I just used the packaging and tore off a piece. This isn't an issue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunocarvalh0 on 10/25/2013

This protective clear screen for the Nintendo 3DS XL is amazing! When I bought, I got two, thinking that maybe I could have some problem applying and it would be nice to have a backup. But I was wrong, it was very easy to apply in my opinion, and it fits perfectly in the 3DS, for both screens. And the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNxuan on 09/28/2013

Accurate size for the 3DS XL. Resists scratches. Easily installed. Enjoy! If you failed to place it on your first try, it might stick a bit less when you have to remove it and place it again. Make sure you clean your screen and start placing your protector from one corner first. Paste it slowly and avoid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeschmrein on 08/28/2013

These screen protectors should come along the console when we bought it. It is indispensable, since we get to touch a lot the lower screen and it gets all scratched, oily and dirty. The upper protector is less necessary, but still useful. I must be mentally challanged in some way that humanity still ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections