DX » Community » Reviews » GOiGAME Protective Clear Screen Protectors Guard Set for Nintendo 3DS XL
Customer’s impression:
good Great protection Diffucult to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVectorXZ on 12/04/2014

The protective screen is great, helps a lot to don't scratch the screen. The problem is the difficulty to aply it on the screen, i have screwed one of them trying to aplly in the upper screen. Read more

Impression:good,Diffucult to use;

0 0 0

• posted byAnnaToxxina on 11/12/2014

Pros: Great protection of both screens for the 3DS Durable and clean in the packaging Cons: Instructions in the english language are lacking, to say the least. The little cloth does a poor job at removing dust from the screen prior to the protector aplication Read more

Impression:Great protection;

0 0 0

• posted byWoodbin on 05/14/2014

- cheap - easy to apply - if you mess up, you can stop applying midway and redo it - screens look the same, it doesn't mess up image or colors, 3D looks the same - well if you mess up in the end and finish applying the protector you have to remove it and buy a new one - still it needs a bit of skill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlaebornich on 02/08/2014

Great fit, very scratch resistant. Very little glare so makes games easy to play, my kids love them! A little fiddly to install and you need to have a credit card to push it down and get all the air out properly. I would definitely purchase these again they are standing up to all the punishment that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilktea02 on 01/25/2014

-Very cheap and fits both 3DS XL/LL screen -Does its intended job; now I do not have to worry about scratches or finger prints; -easy to clean - looks nice and does not obstruct or effect gameplay -A little difficult to put on perfectly if you have not done this before -this is not anti-glare or matte ... Read more

Product in package Product outside of package product in use

0 0 0

• posted byheavenbeast on 01/13/2014

Both protectors fit perfectly in both screens are easy to install and is easy to get rid of the bubbles by applying a little pressure on it from the inside edges. Ambos protectores encajan perfectamente en ambas pantallas, son faciles de instalar y es facil deshacerse de las burbujas aplicando un poco ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCPyoshi on 01/11/2014

Cheap, good size and durable. None that I could think of. Maybe that It is hard to applay for someone that has never done it before, but thats to be expected. I have used my screen protection for over 5 months now and It still works flawless, dosent look worn out or starts to come off. Be sure to take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsantiago394 on 01/01/2014

Good material and it protects the screens nicely. It doesn't require much to apply it. It includes both screen protectors that fit perfectly, and a small cloth. If not applied carefully, it can look quite strange, but its not rocket science. The cloth is not good quality.. but that isn't very important.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 12/01/2013

I am very happy with this product. Bought extra in case I might mess up but didn't need it. The screen protectors were a perfect fit on my 3DS XL and are very good quality. The screen protectors do not come with an application card. I just used the packaging and tore off a piece. This isn't an issue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunocarvalh0 on 10/25/2013

This protective clear screen for the Nintendo 3DS XL is amazing! When I bought, I got two, thinking that maybe I could have some problem applying and it would be nice to have a backup. But I was wrong, it was very easy to apply in my opinion, and it fits perfectly in the 3DS, for both screens. And the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections