DX » Community » Reviews » GOiGAME Protective Clear Screen Protectors Guard Set for Nintendo 3DS XL
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymilktea02 on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very cheap and fits both 3DS XL/LL screen -Does its intended job; now I do not have to worry about scratches or finger prints; -easy to clean - looks nice and does not obstruct or effect gameplay Cons:-A little difficult to put on perfectly if you have not done this be... Read more

Product in package Product outside of package product in use
    0 0
  • posted bypsantiago394 on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good material and it protects the screens nicely. It doesn't require much to apply it. It includes both screen protectors that fit perfectly, and a small cloth. Cons:If not applied carefully, it can look quite strange, but its not rocket science. The cloth is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNxuan on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Accurate size for the 3DS XL. Resists scratches. Easily installed. Enjoy! Cons:If you failed to place it on your first try, it might stick a bit less when you have to remove it and place it again. OtherThoughts:Make sure you clean your screen and start placing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeschmrein on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These screen protectors should come along the console when we bought it. It is indispensable, since we get to touch a lot the lower screen and it gets all scratched, oily and dirty. The upper protector is less necessary, but still useful. Cons:I must be mentally... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-good build quality, easy to apply and remove -seems like it will last a long time, free of dust -comes well packaged in a protective cardboard packaging so it does not get bent -Has paper applicators to make installation easier Cons:-make sure you do not bend i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMario92 on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent and really cheap. Must buy as 3DS screens may get scratches as they aren't glass! Cons:Upper screen doesn't need screen protector as it's not touchscreen and screen protector actually partly breaks 3D effect and gives more glares! OtherThoughts:Works great and se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiickie on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protege as telas, não afeta no touch screen, encaixa perfeitamente Cons:Muito reflexo, as bolhas não somem com facilidade da tela OtherThoughts:É uma película muito boa e barata, mas a original é bem melhor. Se possível, é mais fá... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymarcosscarvalho on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good price - A must-have for the touch screen Cons:- Hard to apply - Must be careful applying it, otherwise might get some bubbles OtherThoughts:Had some trouble applying the upper screen protector, but the REALLY essential, it's the bottom one, since it's touch sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLEOB4 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Essential item for anyone who has a Nintendo 3DS XL to protect the fragile screen from scratches and dirt, very cheap product and good quality. Cons:for those who have no practice in applying the film, it might be good to buy more than one unit, use tape to be able to r... Read more

Great quality
    1 0
  • posted byvianaedson on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, easy to apply, seems to be efficient. It fits nicely on the 3DS XL of my son. I like the product. It shipped in time, although I bought it in the Christmas season. In Brazil you can't find these protectors for the 3DS XL yet, so dealextreme.com is the best optio... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections