DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.5" / 3.5" eSATA /SATA / IDE Dual HDD Docking Station w/ Multi-Card Reader - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevinjansen on 12/11/2013

Sturdy construction, good looking and every multifunctional! Can handle multiple HDD's and SD cards at the same time! No drivers needed Only for the One Touch Backup function (blue button) Indicator lights for power HDD and card. Seats, USB 2.0 hub. Adjustable IDE Power connector to fit with every IDE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelrohir on 11/02/2013

Easy to install and use. Convenient built-in memory reader. The material quality is pretty good. No need to use drivers to install (just to use the OTB) The quality is pretty good geneal USB cable isn't standard one. Online support is strange, especially for downloading drivers. If you lose the installation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrufuskas on 08/07/2013

The product is as described. HDD Slots in IDE and SATA Formats. Very good Construction. I dont use the "automatic backup", because i prefer other system. But, used for "read & write" HDD, is perfect for me. No cons. I give this a "hard and intensive use", and i have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProGunNL on 05/29/2013

No installation needed! (Only for the OTB function) hot-swappable USB2.0 hub card reader! even SDHC! HDD LED indicator Card LED indicator IDE and SATA! Smaller then aspected USB cable is very rare (Male to Male) Don't lose the disc! --> In my video you can find the download link for the drivers Too ... Read more

left view

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections