DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 900LM 5-Mode White Diving Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykisandgen on 06/14/2014

Great seller. Meets all the data declared by the seller. Took a friend for a gift, one very satisfied. Be sure to talk to your friends. During use minuses not found. Only positive emotions. Lantern is just great, I recommend for hunters and fishermen. Perfect gift, a great combination of price and quality. I will recommend to all friends and acquaintances.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuikGuik on 06/07/2014

Excellent product ! This flashlight is a really really good alternative to the famous magicShine (that I also buy few years ago)... But the price is not the same ! I buy this product to try it on a dive travel in spain : No problem... Even on 40 meters depth ! The beam is narrow, so the light is extremely bright as you can see on my picture. Back to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAkimaro on 05/18/2014

very good value for diving lamp. test 20 meters 6 times without leakage the beam is clearly surprising for the price, many of my friends have been surprised by the price and I ask where they could buy the sos mod is clearly unnecessary and the switch is not terrible underwater the O-ring is clearly a weak point as the thinness of the front window as ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byalain64 on 12/02/2013

Excellent light level with a good angle and a very high concentrated brilliance in the middle (but it is not suitable for underwater photography or videography). Why using a flat washer for the front glass ? The torch would probably accept higher pressure if the glass washer would be replaced by a classical o-ring. The choice between three brilliance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarkin on 10/31/2013

Excellent product; good value for money. The make of the light is very good; looks very durable. I use the light in SCUBA diving. I take the light down to 35 metres. No leakage occurred. Also outside water, its light is very bright and illumination is good. none so far I used the light in Aegean Sea. In night it works very good. In daylight I use the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byHudoifedoR on 05/09/2013

Excellent light. Confirm the declared 900LM. Compared with Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED. Good quality - price ratio. Perfect for underwater hunting. Rubber o-rings for diving lamp too weak. At great depths possible leaks. I use this lamp for underwater hunting in freshwater lakes and rivers of Russia. Sink with this lamp up to 5 meters.... Read more

Package content
    1 0
  • posted bySamarHunt on 12/23/2012

Good build quality. Certainly claimed 900lm not, shines brightly and widely SOS mode is clearly not necessary. This is not a diving lamp MAGICSHINE! I loaded the flashlight on 40m - it leaked. It leaked through the cover - o-rings to 0.5 mm less than the battery cover!!! If dont greese - leaking... Inside unknown driver- non repairing Spring will tell ... Read more

3 2
  • posted by6746av on 10/14/2012

I bought one for tests Same as well known Magicshine 810 More narrow beam, as a result highter britness This is not a diving lamp MAGICSHINE! I loaded the flashlight on 40m - it leaked. It leaked through the cover - o-rings to 0.5 mm less than the battery cover!!! If dont greese - leaking... Inside unknown driver- non repairing Insecure fixing security ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections