DX » Community » Reviews » BH-02 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphone w/ Microphone - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalphtrion on 01/13/2014

- Connected easily to my iPhone 4S and iPad Air - was able to charge without a problem with the included USB to micro USB cable - audio quality is acceptable - comfort level is pretty good - style is good, I like the black and white design - easy adjust the headband to fit shape of head - LED indicator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybitfield on 01/06/2014

- Good build quality and materials; - solid; - relatively good batery life; - looks and feel good - Good value for the money - Do not expet hi-fi sound quality. You get what you pay for in this aspect. - The earing pads looks subtle. It would be nice if they add a spair couple. My kids (13 and 8) use ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJonasMN on 05/15/2013

Very well built, quality materials. Not fragile for everyday use. Very good sound quality, and also the microphone for phone operation: Better than phone's microphone, even outdoors! Good battery time too. USB charger cable is versatile (fits many different products, cameras etc) Buttons needed to be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfunn3r on 02/21/2013

Good sound, well constructed. Easy to pair and voice prompts so you can easily know when in pairing mode, power on/off and so on without needing to look at LED. Stylish, people have commented how good they look. Not really any cons. The power management is bit aggressive when using with Windows PC but ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bybreen1p on 01/21/2013

Quality sound for the stereo headphones. Easy to pair with tablet and smartphones. Comfortable and adjustable. Echo on phone calls. Problems connecting with Windows laptops regardless of bluetooth stack used. This is the biggest drawback on the purchase. Might be a problem if you have a large head. The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDHOM1970 on 12/09/2012

very good audio and microphone, both volume of speakers and microphone are outstanding Buttons are easy to use, very flexible. useful distance +/- 15mtr, generic useable for lots of BT devices, light weighted Generic connection for charging. could be more flexible, the earphones should have more options ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStartwigs on 10/30/2012

- Good frequency response. - LOW PRICE! - Easy to use. - quick, precise and helpfull manual. - Good battery life. - Conects and controls every device I tested. - VERY LIGHT (and confortable). - Not the best material quality. - If you have a really big head, it may not fit. - Looses a bit of very lows ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections