DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UTL23 Multimeter Test Lead Cable - Red + Black (120cm / 2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekilachkoff on 06/19/2014

Cable length should be enough for almost every purpose (120cm). The tip has a thread, so additional accessory may be screwed onto it (see below). Connectors are protected, so if you disconnect probes from the meter while leaving them attached to the mains you cannot touch metal parts and cannot get a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjossdorn on 04/16/2013

Robust construction and wire used. Both ends come with protection for storage against oxidation. The price is fair for the quality.On my multimeter it showed 0.1 to 0.2 ohms (oscilating among both values) at short circuit. The lenght is far enough for the usage at services, leaving the multimeter protected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhansenbhansen on 12/14/2012

I have now been using the three pairs I bought for more than a month. I am still happy with them: the leads are plenty long, the tips are sharp enough, and the handles comfortable. Cables are a bit stiffer than silicone-jacketed ones I have used. Of course, these were a lot less expensive. The quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections