DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Controller Case Shell Cover Kit for Xbox 360 - Army Green
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWa2000 on 05/04/2013

To kick things off, the top and bottom housings were done beautifully, and are better than what can be seen in the picture. The parts were all accounted for (nothing missing), the centre Xbox logo was really shiny and done well. The housing fits the internal electronical parts really well. Some cons that i found were that the right and left bumpers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchlepperD on 04/29/2013

comes as described, all buttons included, everything you'll need to change. Quality and fitment is good, may needs some few adjustments to fit 100% but nothing hard to do (go to youtube for howtos) The original batterypack is not working on the replacement shell. If you have an old controller whos worn out or not working correctly, you should go for ... Read more

Shell01 Shell2 Package
    0 0
  • posted byspamet on 04/25/2013

In the end it works xD but if you dont have the right tools you will be busy for a while Doesn't fit entirely well, had to grind some pieces of plastic off to get it perfectly fitted, some buttons are also hard to use. especially RB LB Cheap reproduction of a genuine xbox controller. but as I heard in other reviews it isn't painted it is green plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChiflis on 02/28/2013

good quality, the two parts fits good, came with all buttons, triggers and mechanism of them,inclusive the button of the connection with xbox do not include a screws, and not sold by separately in the page came with black analog sticks and triggers, looks very nice, I buy 2 but in one, the mechanism of triggers came with the same side, no problem with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrazor16190 on 11/06/2012

Decent quality goods. The case was sturdily built, suitable housing replacement. The colour is evenly distributed, does not look like a cheap replacement. Fits the Wireless Xbox 360 controller very well. Package carefully packed. The order was missing an analog stick Recommended item for replacement or for anyone who wishes to modify their controller.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bywhoiskorn on 10/31/2012

excellent! includes all buttons, triggers, battery box, plastic very good ... much like the original, is easy to install, even includes the steaks :) The only one bad point is that it does not include the screws ... use the old men that tape-worm in my previous control but already they were spoiled and it was difficult to remove them I already thought ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections