DX » Community » Reviews » Lychee Pattern Protective PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 7 - Brown
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydudew8 on 11/28/2013

the most stylish case for nexus 7 feels like very good quality and real leather. protects very good and has a magnet that holds it closed. . sometimes the cover will turn the nexus in lock mode when i have the front side flipped on the backside, its because of the magnet btw. . i regret not buying more of them, but i honestly only need one, and this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonvin on 09/13/2013

Purchased for use with the tablet Ainol NOVO7 Mars. Sizes of a protective case approached perfectly. Nice color. Good texture of the material, but sometimes not very high quality sewn. Universally applicable: can be used as a protective cover, as a book, as a stand for watching movies. Clips of protective case closed buttons on the sides, but it's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogenes44 on 04/24/2013

The leather case for nexus 7 is easy of use, has a good appearance and termination, before analyzing its cost. Adding to the comparison the cost, lower than similar products available in stores, the balance is excellent. The nexus 7 fits prefectly in the case, and it protect the tablet against most common damages caused by accidents. I have not identified ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsailer on 03/02/2013

Good design, quality and usability, very good fit of the tablet, close it is ok, es duro, firme con contratapas de calidad y buen cierre not at all, the time will tell more about durability you will satisfied if you bought one, you tablet will be safe and securejust what i needed, the valur for maoney it is excelente more in my country where similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykappe on 02/10/2013

- Fits well to Nexus 7 - This also has the "sleep" magnet that wakes and shuts down the screen with the cover !! Love it. - Protects the device all over. Did not get any scrats to it. - feels very good on hand - gets a bit loose when used a while - makes the whole package little bigger (obvious), but more than I would thought. - cover magnet ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections