DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale - White (7kg/1g)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypabloxeven on 01/10/2014

It's perfect. I've been using it at home and in a proffesional kitchen. It works always perfect. The sensors are very smooth and clear. The reset button helps you use any bowl to messure the weights. I'm very happy with the product. The general quality is very good. Plastic materials are durable. I didn't find any cons. We've been using it for more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunoburan on 12/20/2013

Balance of great quality. It has a compartment to add food inside and make a more accurate measurement. Have a Tara button to cancel the weight of the compartment. I have nothing against the scale. However, several tests were done, and I found nothing wrong. Performed a calibration test and scale is calibrated correctly. The scale has an LED in green ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorQueHQ on 08/24/2013

1- Good protected package 2- Good product overall (good product design) 3- Works great (The screen turns green when the weight changes, then the light turns off when no activity is beign done) 4- Came with batteries and english manual 5- The plastic bowl weights 99 grams and you can tare it. The package got opened in customs Sometimes you need to put ... Read more

Package Package Screen
    0 0
  • posted byaron23 on 11/20/2012

1. The scales are quite adorable. 2. Simple to use. Very nice design. 3. Good look in the kitchen. 4. Small and light weight. 5. Possible to change/convert units, gram, ounces and pounds. 6. LCD display is a decent size. 7. Batteries included in box. 8. Auto off feature (saves battery). I don't see any cons. If you need a scale, go for it. A good quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections