DX » Community » Reviews » Lucky Shot Drinking Roulette Game - Large (16-Cup Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by leoo09 on 06/07/2011

Pros: the package was good .. in a box, and was in styrofoam. all arrived in excellent condition, all the glasses arrived safe. is of good quality and very entertaining for a party or reunion of friends. All vessels are made of glass, and also includes 2 metal balls roulette. Cons: the golden plastic roulette is poor medium. vessels are small.... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by pepejose81 on 01/27/2011

Pros: I gave it as a birtday gift, so checked that it worked before gave it, and tested so long later, ;-) Package was perfect, all came in a relly big package, the biggest since I started buying on DX. Inside the box with a kind of foam (White one and solid made from a lot of small spheres) where glasses were individually placed around and rou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by veganjames on 08/27/2010

Pros: Item comes in nice packaging. roulette wheel spins nice and freely Cons: the number label on the roulette wheel on mine was crooked and it is very obvious when the wheel spins. some of the glasses aren't molded very nicely, the lip isn't completely round. OtherThoughts: just fyi the glasses are only .75 ounce each, half the size of a norm... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gonzo06 on 02/20/2010

Pros: Everything about this item is a pro so far, you can mix it up by putting different drinks, such as Ammaretto,Vodka,Jaegermeister, bicardi 151, frangelico, Rum, Water, and i can go on and on, game is pretty basic put ur drinks around the roullete spin clock wise and spin the ball counter clock wise and watch were the ball lands. i highly r... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Joes25 on 06/03/2009

Pros: put water in a few, beer in a few, tequilla, vodka, rum in a couple each, absinth in one, then start spinning. great for turing any short game that u can win/loose at then spin and take a shot. proper glass shotglasses and it comes packed very well. u could drop it from standing height and it probably wouldnt break. Cons: its not going to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections