DX » Community » Reviews » Lucky Shot Drinking Roulette Game - Large (16-Cup Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoo09 on 06/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the package was good .. in a box, and was in styrofoam. all arrived in excellent condition, all the glasses arrived safe. is of good quality and very entertaining for a party or reunion of friends. All vessels are made of glass, and also includes 2 metal balls roulette. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepejose81 on 01/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I gave it as a birtday gift, so checked that it worked before gave it, and tested so long later, ;-) Package was perfect, all came in a relly big package, the biggest since I started buying on DX. Inside the box with a kind of foam (White one and solid made from a lot of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveganjames on 08/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Item comes in nice packaging. roulette wheel spins nice and freely Cons:the number label on the roulette wheel on mine was crooked and it is very obvious when the wheel spins. some of the glasses aren't molded very nicely, the lip isn't completely round. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzo06 on 02/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Everything about this item is a pro so far, you can mix it up by putting different drinks, such as Ammaretto,Vodka,Jaegermeister, bicardi 151, frangelico, Rum, Water, and i can go on and on, game is pretty basic put ur drinks around the roullete spin clock wise... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoes25 on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:put water in a few, beer in a few, tequilla, vodka, rum in a couple each, absinth in one, then start spinning. great for turing any short game that u can win/loose at then spin and take a shot. proper glass shotglasses and it comes packed very well. u could dr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections